OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by MuLLiNs7388

So I got bored and tried making the Dark Knight 6's on PS... I got lazy but would have changed the laces too..

I know it's sloppy but never really used photoshop before
ohwell.gif
Very nice.. i'd cop those.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I was over in the WDYWT thread, and saw these.... 

j60shu.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif

I never owned a pair of kobes, but this pic sold me on these....hopefully I can grab a pair.

Sup guys, long time lurker here. I broke my grinches in tonight at the garden. The VIs are better on the court than the IVs and Vs, if you ask me. 

The court was dirty...

after performance testing the VIs, I can easily say they >>>>>> V's and Vs...so light and agile....the upper as well as the insole forms to your foot. pretty ridiculous imo...just awesome...the colorways have left something to be desired, but the del sols are awesome...

Originally Posted by xzstrikaxz

Sup guys, long time lurker here. I broke my grinches in tonight at the garden. The VIs are better on the court than the IVs and Vs, if you ask me. 
Nate Robinson?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by xzstrikaxz

Nate Robinson?
nerd.gif
nah man. Nate wears a 10.5 and im a 7.5. It would def be cool to see him rock these though.

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I was over in the WDYWT thread, and saw these.... 

j60shu.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Copped for sure now.

eek.gif
MG

So we dont have a confirmed release date on this right?

I need these and an ID pair and im good to go!

eek.gif
Nice pic of the Chaos! I'm completely sold.
Sorry NT but I'm confused on the release dates. So the Rice, Glass Blue, and Chaos are releasing 1/25?

^^^ Starting to like them more and more, the white tongue is still bothering me though, will wait to seem them in person.

Whats up yall. Another long time lurker, first time poster. Thought I'd drop my two cents in here and say that a ZKVI with 3M scales would be INSANE.

And did anyone see Kobe shake hands with Tom Hanks' son and when they showed the kid a second later he had the +*$ DID THIS JUST HAPPEN look on his face?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom