OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by XanGelicO

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

Originally Posted by Nermindee

Originally Posted by dcUA

I can't believe anyone would actually think a rubber band helps balance, smh.

tell that to kobe
devil.gif
kekekekeke.
33u9a1e.jpg

I see ol' boy aint learn his lesson in Denver...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

shes pretty cute~
Kobe, i can understand. 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
, I cant.

Eastbay stay incorrect with their pictures of Kobe's. Those Bred's can't be the final version, those are either samples or fakes, but definitely not the real deal.

When are the chaos set for release? The 15th? I called up my local footlocker today and I asked for the Kobe VI Chaos. The guy said "describe them" 
indifferent.gif
........So I did. However, he said they just got in a pair that were set to release Saturday the 15th and had purple in them. I'm assuming he meant the Chaos, but I'm hoping he didn't screw it up with the Concords. Are the Chaos set for a 15th release date too? 

Originally Posted by ebozek9

When are the chaos set for release? The 15th? I called up my local footlocker today and I asked for the Kobe VI Chaos. The guy said "describe them" 
indifferent.gif
........So I did. However, he said they just got in a pair that were set to release Saturday the 15th and had purple in them. I'm assuming he meant the Chaos, but I'm hoping he didn't screw it up with the Concords. Are the Chaos set for a 15th release date too? 
Its concords on the 15th

indifferent.gif

i bet he screwed it up..half the time thoes ppl have no clue.   i think chaos are 25th

Originally Posted by jblock4

Originally Posted by FullMetal

Kobe needs to stop taking pics with white women. All it does is remind people....
Lol  are you serious??? 

White Girl: "hey Kobe! Can I have a pic with you?"
Kobe: "No sorry see what happend was I was proven not guilty in a rape case a few years back. So no pictures with white females."

Haters gon' HATE no matter what!!

Lol!!!!!!That's funny.And yeah that's Concords dropping on the 15th

Originally Posted by kobehead

indifferent.gif
Its concords on the 15th
smh
ohwell.gif

Can't stand employees who have no idea what they're talking about
eyes.gif
I may just have to stop by tomorrow and take a quick glance just to see. Maybe they'll screw up and sell me the chaos (highly unlikely)

indifferent.gif
NEVER trust what a fl or fnl employee says over the phone. 
laugh.gif
mad.gif
  I'm not sure if it's just in my city or all over. I think for a lot of them it's just a job, they don't have a passion for sneakers, they certainty don't have the knowledge. Sometimes I triple check with some stores and I get 3 different stories. It's sad when people at Tucson's FL urban account don't even know what's going on. 

Luckily the one champs in Tucson has good people. 

I'd like Kobe to have marketing as well. I've always liked this commercial.

Something like this would be sweet for the VI.

Info on the pink plane ^ haha. glad to see everyone is getting their Grinch in. mine are coming tomorrow

nike being cheap with promotion for his shoe
lebron had so much more promo & hype
where is kobe promo & hype machine at
people dont even know what kind of releases is the glass blues yet
they treating these VIs like its retro jordans just let it promote itself by word of mouth

Wore my grinches today... Very comfortable shoe. Didn't take long for them to break in either.

I hope the Chaos are dropping on the 25th... I need another pair of ZKVI in the closet.

Concord's a standard GR?? It's probably already been mentioned but I don't like clicking those red numbers below.

Originally Posted by Josh311

Concord's a standard GR?? It's probably already been mentioned but I don't like clicking those red numbers below.

Yes they are. I saw them today at FA. They're nice, but I plan on getting my hands on the chaos. Maybe I'll pick up a pair when they go on discount for balling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom