OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping my grinches from kick-crew ship out on the 7th like they said on the site. They restock tomorrow. Got the del sols and shorts from FTL and they are nice! Can't wait to wear the del sols. Wearing the shorts right now at home lol.

Finally got my Green Mambas today!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by boogeda

just got another shipping confirmation from kb24 about my grinches. i think they're just starting to ship them out.
I didn't get another shipment email..i only got the one from the 27th..i hope i get these kicks..they already took the money and everything!

Originally Posted by jkballer5

Originally Posted by boogeda

just got another shipping confirmation from kb24 about my grinches. i think they're just starting to ship them out.
May want to check your email again...I just got that email too and now an hour later another one from Paypal saying KB24 has refunded my order. Yet I have 2 confirmation emails from them saying it has been shipped. So either I am getting them for free....or not getting them at all. If my order doesn't come thru I WILL BE PISSED. Especially since it's been 2 weeks and they are just now doing this...
it's been about over an hour, and i didn't get a refund from paypal. i checked my paypal account too, and everything seems to indicate that paypal took the funds. hopefully the order got through.

^^^^ It's KB24, y'all should know better than to "rely" on them to do anything in a timely manner, let alone do it at all....
that site has had so many ownership changes....

good luck though.

Getting refunded and still having your item shipped = happy holidays!

Originally Posted by K I N G x B

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Just got to my job.. And our shipment of Concords came in, these things are beautiful.

Very nice. The purple on them looks amazing.
wat up d!!! is the "concord" more like the concord that was on the finals 4 n away graident 4 or forum blue, im jz really confused!!!!!

Whats up?It's more like the finals 4 home and away.Like a purplish blueish color..Very nice

Unless they add a full length zoom air bag there is no way im paying 150 for the kobe vi............that might be one of the reasons we havent got the choas in the USA, they cant figure out a price for em.

off topic I heard Kobe is fascinated with those power bands now and wants nike to use the holorgram in his shoes, I have a feeling the kobe vii is gonna have it.

weren't the "power bands" proven to be non-conclusive as to it's actual effect on the balance of the person?
I believe the company sent a memo to Australia?? about them not being able to confirm its validity.....
placebo's work....it's all in the mind.

I can't believe anyone would actually think a rubber band helps balance, smh.

Do the Kobe VI's forefoot have a full width Zoom Air bag, or only a met bag like the Zoom Kobe V?

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

Originally Posted by never wear them

It's a phylon midsole.... What do you expect. Can't avoid creases on that type of material when you play in em that much.

What if I only wear them for walking? Will it crease then? I wasnt planning on ballin in em
oh no, my shoes are creasinggg

wow, breds actully look good!

anyways 2nd time playing with these, i LOVE them. The traction/grip is actually good. The court i play on is actually pretty dusty but my feet dont slip while other people complain about the court. I love how light they are and they are just comfortable. like the insole says, mold to your feet, thats what they are starting to do. If you are a real competitive basketball player then after a few days these will break in, you will love them. after a few more days i think these are gonna get even better.

I also love how the upper doesnt crease, i have the del sols and im not too fond of black shoes but these look good after a few wears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom