OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

Originally Posted by GZA73

Feb 5th release via Eastbay blog
*drools*
now those are FIRE 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Trunkz- all good here. Glad to see you , and hope you had a blessed New Year.

Actually have still been on the prowl for some 11.5 Grinches as every one of the normal avenues is dried up.  Thinking of going the LA Craigslist route.  Any of you fellas familiar with course of action if items are not sent and paid for via paypal?

Have had nothing but success here on NT and such with transactions and trades, but thinking maybe I should be more skeptical of Craigslist especially out of my area.

still think these shoes are blah...but i do like the choas cw. ironic, cause i HATED the iv and v's.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Trunkz- all good here. Glad to see you , and hope you had a blessed New Year.

Actually have still been on the prowl for some 11.5 Grinches as every one of the normal avenues is dried up.  Thinking of going the LA Craigslist route.  Any of you fellas familiar with course of action if items are not sent and paid for via paypal?

Have had nothing but success here on NT and such with transactions and trades, but thinking maybe I should be more skeptical of Craigslist especially out of my area.
I'm pretty sure PayPal has a buyer protection policy, just don't EVER send payment as "gift" (unless you know and trust them) if you want to be protected.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Sho3tym....from Marleys post, I'd assume they're possibly fakes?

finally made it home, glad to see i didnt miss out on anything...

my ndc order.. wish i would of gotten a 9 but had to manage to get the 8.5.. i wear a 9 with the V but a 8.5 with the VI i think.. my calfs also hurt after i wore them.. but maybe its cuz i wore the V earlier in the day!!

Originally Posted by DFABIX

weren't the "power bands" proven to be non-conclusive as to it's actual effect on the balance of the person?
I believe the company sent a memo to Australia?? about them not being able to confirm its validity.....
placebo's work....it's all in the mind.

yes they were found to be a scam.

nwt, i noticed that heel thing too. is the heel of the outsole two-toned? lol. breds look OK to me but i don't think those are the final version.

since we're on the topic of powerbands and whatnot, does anyone know what i can wear on my wrists to protect them from getting those cuts and nicks? every now and then during games i'd get ppl reaching in and giving my wrists the tornado claw. sometimes i see lamar odom or d.will wearing some sort of wristbands or something. right now i just wear either shooting sleeves or sweatbands but i just wanna know if there's something better.

So here's my deal with KB24 and the Grinch's...

I got an order confirmation from them the day I ordered (Christmas) and the first shipping confirmation email with the tracking number on 12/27. Then I got another shipping confirmation email from them today with a tracking number that is the same as the first tracking number only it has 8 additional digits in the beginning. Then about an hour later I got an email from Paypal and KB24 saying I got refunded.

IDK if I should email them now asking for clarification or wait it out and hope I get the Grinch's in the mail sometime soon for free.

What's your take NT?

Originally Posted by jkballer5

I got an order confirmation from them the day I ordered (Christmas) and the first shipping confirmation email with the tracking number on 12/27. Then I got another shipping confirmation email from them today with a tracking number that is the same as the first tracking number only it has 8 additional digits in the beginning. Then about an hour later I got an email from Paypal and KB24 saying I got refunded.

IDK if I should email them now asking for clarification or wait it out and hope I get the Grinch's in the mail sometime soon for free.

What's your take NT?
man im in the same boat minus any emails after the tracking but the tracking only says it has been scheduled nothing after, this was on the 27th
frown.gif

i got another pair from NDC but i needs 2

Originally Posted by jkballer5

What's your take NT?
I got the same thing other than the second shipment tracking number and the Paypal refund..

I tried emailing them..but no response..i'm gettin tired of a tracking number not working when they have already taken my money..

Originally Posted by Nermindee

Originally Posted by GZA73

Feb 5th release via Eastbay blog
these breds will be copped if the red is truly like this.
pimp.gif
eek.gif

these looked a lot better than the one in the earlier pictures?! how come... hmmm

earlier pictures i had instantly say No to them, but these pictures just made me wnt to buy...

gotta see them in hand first

always liked how the breds looked and now with those new pics i like them a lot more!

Originally Posted by lgsarafi

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Went a .5 size up in my grinchs to ball in em cause my del sols were a bit tight double socked, but the Grinchs seem big to me? anyone else notice this? SMH
Yea my grinches fit completely different from the del sols.. they seem to be loose on the heel

I agree. Wish I would have went .5 down on the Grinchs. They fit loose in the heel compared to the Del Sols.

Originally Posted by FullMetal

Kobe needs to stop taking pics with white women. All it does is remind people....
Lol  are you serious??? 

White Girl: "hey Kobe! Can I have a pic with you?"
Kobe: "No sorry see what happend was I was proven not guilty in a rape case a few years back. So no pictures with white females."

Haters gon' HATE no matter what!!

^Yeah, new pictures of the Black/Red colorway look very nice. I will wait to see them in person also, but I am thinking those are a must.

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

Originally Posted by Nermindee

Originally Posted by dcUA

I can't believe anyone would actually think a rubber band helps balance, smh.

tell that to kobe
devil.gif
kekekekeke.
33u9a1e.jpg

I see ol' boy aint learn his lesson in Denver...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

shes pretty cute~
Kobe, i can understand. 
Kobe's got the Clyde Drexler hairline going, lol. White girls be stressin him out
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom