OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by never wear them

All I gotta say is... Winning constantly and being a back to back champion takes a lot of energy.

Playoffs is a completely different season/aura.

My money is on a Lakers vs Celtics Final series again. Getting his 6th against them and tying them with 17 titles...

It's meant to be. It has to happen.
All of this right here is on point.....
Playoffs is a whole different beast.....
Lakers/Celtics (again) would be the greatest thing for NBA....the Heatles can go make a billboard single or something...

Ok, enough off topic nonsense....
I might have secured a pair of Grinch's..... yay!...... \o\......  /o/.......\o\....../o/

Originally Posted by yungone350

well thanks guys i appreciate all the help, im a size 13. and S dubl yes the ones with the face on the side

the ones with the face? hell no, lol, those can be had for waaay under 100$ imo, well at least when they came out, af1=no real resale value, just be patient, you'll find a cheap pair

All I gotta say is... Winning constantly and being a back to back champion takes a lot of energy.

Jordan struggled for his 3rd 3peat..... They were 12-9 opening the season.... And struggled in the playoffs....

My money is on a Lakers vs Celtics Final series again. Getting his 6th against them and tying them with 17 titles...

Amen.Lakers are fine.A few pot holes in the road never hurt nobody.It wont do nothing but make us stronger Look at how horrible the C's did after all-star break last year (or the year before) and they made it to the finalsLakers are fine. We just gotta stop playing around and stay focused. Lakers have been in the finals the last 3 straight years, that's alot of games, alot of days.It effects you mentally, as well as physically.Still no confirmed date for Chaos?

Jordan struggled for his 3rd 3peat..... They were 12-9 opening the season.... And struggled in the playoffs....

Amen.Lakers are fine.A few pot holes in the road never hurt nobody.It wont do nothing but make us stronger Look at how horrible the C's did after all-star break last year (or the year before) and they made it to the finalsLakers are fine. We just gotta stop playing around and stay focused. Lakers have been in the finals the last 3 straight years, that's alot of games, alot of days.It effects you mentally, as well as physically.Still no confirmed date for Chaos?

I wouldnt want to see the Lakers and boston again................. it would be great for the Lakers and Celtics fans but not for the NBA. I hope a new team from the east goes at least lakers vs. Mia,Chi,Orl,NY would be a better finals to watch then them in the celtics agian IMO

wow, didnt know the stats.......... that is pretty high. I bet the heat vs lakers would top 28.2 million tho and bring alot of hype and would be better for the NBA.

Doubt it. Maybe game 7, if there was one, but the other 6 games will be watched through highlights.

But Boston is a global team just as the Lakers... We have Europe and other countries as fans... And they don't even watch every game.

Kobe and Shaq! Lakers and Celtics. Oh god....

wade vs. kobe, lebron vs. artest, Gasol vs. Bosh, going at it in a best of 7................................its a whole lot of more match ups and storylines that would be crazy.
sneaker wise we would get finals editions for kobe ,lebron, and wade everyone wins lol.

But Pippen's health wasn't 100% for most of the '97-'98 season and in the '98 playoffs.  I think he missed quite a few regular season games with back issues.

Unfortunately for Kobe, neither Ron Artest, Pau Gasol, or Lamar Kardashian are Scottie Pippen, and all need to be managed or have plays set up for them to be fully effective.

Also, since Kobe ain't MJ, it'll be that much harder for him to 3-peat twice.  If they do meet the C's in the Finals, Ray Allen seems to be playing at a higher level this year than he did last year, so Kobe and his bum knee better be in tip top shape to chase him around through screens.

15 years in, Kobe ain't getting any younger.  In 2-3 years, he's toast (which, being an elite player who takes care of himself - unlike VC - only really means he'll be averaging 15-17 ppg on a lesser Lakers team and regularly get beat on D).

I think Lakers vs Heat...would be epic.

The defending champion vs the Heatles....Kobe vs Lebron.....It would be like the Super Bowl and Christmas all rolled into one over 2 weeks.

Apples and baneenee's!

Anyways, concords looking good and hopefully we get a pic of the ASG VI's soon since the LBJ 8 ASG's have already surfaced.

I bet the LAs are going to be for anyone on the East squad that wants to rock Kobes...Kobes pair will most likely be red. I dont see Kobe wearing blue kicks when the east will be wearing blue.

to those who ordered off kb24.com...any updates? Im still waiting on my pair and I live in L.A.! I believe they ship from Marina Del Rey and Im damn sure it doesnt take more than a week to reach L.A. I also tried emailing them but no response either...smh

Originally Posted by JumpmanJones

to those who ordered off kb24.com...any updates? Im still waiting on my pair and I live in L.A.! I believe they ship from Marina Del Rey and Im damn sure it doesnt take more than a week to reach L.A. I also tried emailing them but no response either...smh
I saw a few people get emails from paypal and kb24 saying that their money was being refunded

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

The defending champion vs the Heatles....Kobe vs Lebron.....It would be like the Super Bowl and Christmas all rolled into one over 2 weeks.
So I assume their Christmas day game last month didn't put you to sleep like it did to me and everyone I was watching it with?

The Bulls-Knicks and Celtics-Magic games were far more entertaining that day.

Originally Posted by clkru

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

So I assume their Christmas day game last month didn't put you to sleep like it did to me and everyone I was watching it with?

The Bulls-Knicks and Celtics-Magic games were far more entertaining that day.

Thats because the Lakers got their face whooped by the Heat.

Who are we kidding?

Most fans want Lakers vs Heat. Kobe vs Lebron. The matchup we've been waiting years for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom