OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh word?!
Nj and NY... (Italian voice) "forget about it" lol

I remember driving to ny and waiting for 34th street to get them in.... Ahhhhh memories..

Originally Posted by nikeairon

Is a MPLS colorway set for the VI? I don't remember a colorway for the V?
No solid info on a release of that colorway. Those sample Chaos' look alright, but I prefer the one that's releasing. BHM is alright, definitely not ugly, better than the glass blue for me.  

^Makes sense if those are Samples. Agree with you other guys, those Chaos are too much of a mimic of last years Chaos to actually release.

I wish we could get some solid info on when the real Chaos are releasing though. Is it the 25th? Can anyone confirm this?

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Originally Posted by jkballer5

So here's my deal with KB24 and the Grinch's...

I got an order confirmation from them the day I ordered (Christmas) and the first shipping confirmation email with the tracking number on 12/27. Then I got another shipping confirmation email from them today with a tracking number that is the same as the first tracking number only it has 8 additional digits in the beginning. Then about an hour later I got an email from Paypal and KB24 saying I got refunded.

IDK if I should email them now asking for clarification or wait it out and hope I get the Grinch's in the mail sometime soon for free.

What's your take NT?
I got the same thing other than the second shipment tracking number and the Paypal refund..

I tried emailing them..but no response..i'm gettin tired of a tracking number not working when they have already taken my money..
me 2
mad.gif

i dont even care about the money i want my 2nd pair so bad so i can get to rocking my 1st
My tracking updated should arrive sometime today

pimp.gif
mad.gif
tracking says delivered but nothing was at my door when i got home from work i think ive been jacked
frown.gif

The lady at the post office found them
glasses.gif

man the Kobe Vi has already sent me threw a emotional roller coaster and its just the 1st 2 releases my heart cant take all this stress

Weirdest/best thing happened to me today, I was at our outlet mall with my girl and she was looking in the girls shoes and told me there were kobes in the boys section.  So I go check them out and they are the all black V's and the biggest size is a 7Y.  I normally wear an 8 in the V's but I figured I'd just humor myself and try these on.  To my surprise, they fit!  And I had toe room in there, almost the same amount as my sz 8's.  So I got a pair of the blackout V's for $34 out the door.  Now I wonder if I can fit a 7 in these 
devil.gif

Also, does anyone know if they use different materials on the GS VI's than the adult ones?  On the V's the carbon fiber on the bottom isn't hard like the adults but thats the only difference I could find

the stuff on the dude's face is done as a rite of passage to adulthood. they take a blade or razor, something sharp, and make cuts on the face to let people know they're men. and then when it heals, it looks like that lol. and then we see it on the BHM VI's lol.

2 pics of the Del Sol during the New Year's Eve game vs. Philly... I UNDS it that day...

I got some pics of the my Grinches soon...

Del Sol pics look sicker on niketalk in pick up posts than they do on sites selling them... Del Sols are top of my VI list now, f id's I don't feel like waiting...

My Del Sols come in on Tuesday. Gonna break them in once they arrive and of course pics will follow.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Weirdest/best thing happened to me today, I was at our outlet mall with my girl and she was looking in the girls shoes and told me there were kobes in the boys section.  So I go check them out and they are the all black V's and the biggest size is a 7Y.  I normally wear an 8 in the V's but I figured I'd just humor myself and try these on.  To my surprise, they fit!  And I had toe room in there, almost the same amount as my sz 8's.  So I got a pair of the blackout V's for $34 out the door.  Now I wonder if I can fit a 7 in these 
devil.gif

Also, does anyone know if they use different materials on the GS VI's than the adult ones?  On the V's the carbon fiber on the bottom isn't hard like the adults but thats the only difference I could find

the big kids sizes in kobe v's fit bigger and roomier thus is why you could fit in the 7y

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom