OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO chaos look too close to the Vs to me as far as colors. Not that I don't like that, but I think nike wouldve changed it up like they did from IVs to Vs.

Originally Posted by s dubl

IMO chaos look too close to the Vs to me as far as colors. Not that I don't like that, but I think nike wouldve changed it up like they did from IVs to Vs.
Agreed, but I do like them more than what we have now as far as a Chaos cw.

I hope the scales have the same effect that the flywire did on the Chaos version of the Vs..

Cant really tell from that pic cause of bad lighting so it could be.

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Those chaos look suspect.

I don't mess wit fakes! I know my game son... These came from the headquarters.

My bad on the pic. My phone doesnt take the best pics....
eyes.gif

i want that dull gold color as an option for the id's i want to make a bucs theme shoe. hey frijo is that green i see on the bottom sole of the chaos? cant really make it out

was just about to say the BHM scales look like they got that scarification thing going on.
not feeling the BHM, DD, and chaos 2.0 or whatever lol
i'm still going in on those rice's though. x2 if possible.

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Those chaos look suspect.

I don't mess wit fakes! I know my game son... These came from the headquarters.

My bad on the pic. My phone doesnt take the best pics....
eyes.gif

Can you tak more pics please...........

nerd.gif

i never was into kobes but the first time i saw the VI at the footlocker i instantly fell in love with this model.

lil late but just copped these since i went all in on grinch... but they are no different fitting to me than the grinch.. got size 11 in both pairs..

Originally Posted by pennyfan757

i never was into kobes but the first time i saw the VI at the footlocker i instantly fell in love with this model.

Welcome.We all at one time feel in love with the KobeOnce you cop and your cherry pops, the rest is history... Welcome to the brotherhood Lol

Originally Posted by ogjumpman23

lil late but just copped these since i went all in on grinch... but they are no different fitting to me than the grinch.. got size 11 in both pairs..

Nice Thomas.Everyone. My boy Thomas has a FB page for kicks/sneakerheadsIt's called Kix-RxIt's for all the sneakerheads that have an addictionThat crave sneaker.This is your cure.This has lots of info, pics, videos, and etc. To please your needsHe has my stamp of approvalIt's just up and running so give him a break and check it out*thatisall*

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Originally Posted by pennyfan757

Welcome.We all at one time feel in love with the KobeOnce you cop and your cherry pops, the rest is history... Welcome to the brotherhood Lol
i hope to get more cws soon

Originally Posted by ogjumpman23

throw some purple or white laces on them!!!!

I was cleaning my room and saw a extra pair of away V laces I had after my neighbors lil' bro dogged his aways, I took the laced.

Gonna try them with the del sols

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom