OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with u on that. DKs 'specially. The 6s will not be able to match up since it's one whole piece. The 6s are gonna have to rely on color selections and the scales.... Which they're doing fine so far. Really impressed.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Everybody doing a 180 on the Rices now? Lol

Those pics just posted don't do the Rice any justice.
Can't wait for these Rice 6s. These are by far my favorite pair, 2x on the 'em. the colorway is so unique and different. The neon green is actually growing on me more.
agreed, Rices are my favorite so far.  So different.  I think they'll look crazy in person.  Like I said before I just don't like the RICE on the heel, but not enough for me to pass on em.  
25th couldn't get here any faster.

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Looks like alot of people going to pass on the Rices, will be funny seeing these same people buying a pair in the end.

Exactly! LolI can't wait to see people with pairsIf not, imma be happy with how easy of a cop it will be
Well I didn't say I was passing lol.  Just rethinking them.  I always ending up buying anyway.  That's how addiction works haha.

Originally Posted by marley

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Looks like alot of people going to pass on the Rices, will be funny seeing these same people buying a pair in the end.

Exactly! Lol

I can't wait to see people with pairs

If not, imma be happy with how easy of a cop it will be
Well I didn't say I was passing lol.  Just rethinking them.  I always ending up buying anyway.  That's how addiction works haha.

It's an Affliction, a Shoe Affliction!

Anybody ever deal with seller "compsaleusa" on eBay? Apparantly dude let go a bunch of grinches for real cheap...Claims to be authentic from HOH...Anyone?

Yea the rices do not look as good in those last pics as they
do in previous pics, but I will still try to grab me a pair

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

Originally Posted by PIO2890

my grinch's finally arrived from eastbay..they do fit a lil bit tight..
eek.gif
tongue.gif

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
huh? They're rumored to be fit bigger than the ZKVI Del Sols in regards to sizing.  Did you get your normal size in those?

well at first they did fit a lil tight but know that i wore them a couple of times they fit better..im usually a size 9 but sometimes they fit a lil loose so i decided to go .5 size down..

THOSE are more of a chaos colourway than the other pair.

i think people were too quick to label the other ones the chaos'

the draft days are cool. i really want a mlps cw dam really missed those in the v's hope they make a comeback in the vi's

yo frijo sneaker can you hook it up with a few more pics of those "chaos" kicks i see the speckles on the bottom but would like a better view.

^Those "Chaos"/"D.D.'s" appear to be fakes to me, just a gut feeling. I could be wrong, and I guess we will find out soon as more pictures start to pop up. Thanks for sharing though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom