OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well can these lurkers go pick me up a pair lol! Damn so pissed I passed on the Grinches, and ohhh boy I'm sorry but I'm loving the LA's, I prefer them over the rice edition, that colorway does nothing for me.

Got a second pair of grinches today (Shout out to smurfdavid)  My second pair was a 7y, I've noticed that Kobes fit a lot bigger for me than other shoes.  Wasn't positive if they would fit but surprisingly they fit almost the same as my sz 8's.  For those of you that wear 8 and it is big, I would strongly suggest trying on a size 7 in the del sols and get these if you can't find an adult size pair for cheap.  I took some comparison pics if anyone was interested, forgive the bad quality and size. 
grin.gif

GS on the left, sz 8 on the right.  Shozoku on the GS is slightly smaller as well as the tongue

Sz 8 on the left, GS on the right.  Different insoles, they did this on the GS V's as well

sz8 on the top, GS on bottom.  The carbon fiber plate, as you all know, on the adult sizes is real and hard.  GS is almost like a gel material that can be pushed in

had the opportunity to pick up some rice today and passed on it... I may have to kick myself later if i dont get a pair lol.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Still not feeling the LA's at all.

i actually like it less with every new angle i see. GR colorways for me lol.  chaos better be easy to get, ever since Ty's pic I want them more and more

Originally Posted by never wear them

WITNESSkb24 - are the insoles the same? Meaning thickness wise.
Here are some pics.  The GS one's are you basic, plain, insole.  Definitely not as nice as the adult sized ones.
Adult on the left, GS on the right. Back part of the insole, where the heel goes

Side view, adult on the left

Front view, adult on the left

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Originally Posted by alsasam

I like the white laces and the red laces.. Both look very good to me

Ok I'll give it to you.... LAs look so sick with red laces...damn

There you go! Lol

It gave the LAs the contrast that they needed. Why does it seem like so many of the VIs have the red shizoku.

I like the white laces and the red laces.. Both look very good to me

Ok I'll give it to you.... LAs look so sick with red laces...damn

There you go! Lol

It gave the LAs the contrast that they needed. Why does it seem like so many of the VIs have the red shizoku.

Yes! LA's are a thing of beauty! Ohhhh lord... It's getting hot in here. LolAnd I'm not sure why alot of them have red

thanks dude. A huge difference. I like the shozoku symbol only actually. Gives it that real signature look. But that's just me.

LA's look nice with red laces, but still an easy pass for me. Like others have said, I wish they had more of a contrast on the shoe instead of being so uniformly blue.

thanks dude. A huge difference. I like the shozoku symbol only actually. Gives it that real signature look. But that's just me.

Not that I don't like the red, I think it's really the only thing that sets the LAs off especially with the red laces, just odd how many of em have the red. Not to mention the other two CWs which are supposed to drop for all-star weekend will more then likely have the red shizoku as well to go along with the west team theme.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Got a second pair of grinches today (Shout out to smurfdavid)  My second pair was a 7y, I've noticed that Kobes fit a lot bigger for me than other shoes.  Wasn't positive if they would fit but surprisingly they fit almost the same as my sz 8's.  For those of you that wear 8 and it is big, I would strongly suggest trying on a size 7 in the del sols and get these if you can't find an adult size pair for cheap.  I took some comparison pics if anyone was interested, forgive the bad quality and size. 
grin.gif

GS on the left, sz 8 on the right.  Shozoku on the GS is slightly smaller as well as the tongue

Sz 8 on the left, GS on the right.  Different insoles, they did this on the GS V's as well

sz8 on the top, GS on bottom.  The carbon fiber plate, as you all know, on the adult sizes is real and hard.  GS is almost like a gel material that can be pushed in
Glad you got them man 
smokin.gif
 finally sold all my kids and mens grinches 
laugh.gif

Not that I don't like the red, I think it's really the only thing that sets the LAs off especially with the red laces, just odd how many of em have the red. Not to mention the other two CWs which are supposed to drop for all-star weekend will more then likely have the red shizoku as well to go along with the west team theme.
haha I think NWT is referring to the insoles I posted.
But yeah I never realized there was such a huge difference between the two, when I pulled them out I was like 
eek.gif

Like everything though, you get what you pay for (not that they're bad or anything)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom