OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
112-57 LOL 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The Cavs are going to end up with 10 wins this season.

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

112-57 LOL 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The Cavs are going to end up with 10 wins this season.

Can't wait til the Warriors play the Cavs!!! Hoping for a W
Lol, I'm from SF too, I was actually at the Warriors game against the Cavs a week ago. Cavs are terrible! Maybe they could play better if they wore some Kobe's

Iight on a serious note..,
Good.. No, great game

But we can't laugh

Because our play has been in question and we have lost some games that we should have won.

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Good.. No, great game

But we can't laugh

Because our play has been in question and we have lost some games that we should have won.
I'm not even a Laker fan and I know the Lakers are going to the finals. Laker fan's need to relax, they're just coasting along right now.

Back to the shoes though, i know the chaos are available in the UK, but does anyone know of any sites that have em for sale that ships to the US?

Good.. No, great game

But we can't laugh

I'm not even a Laker fan and I know the Lakers are going to the finals. Laker fan's need to relax, they're just coasting along right now.

Back to the shoes though, i know the chaos are available in the UK, but does anyone know of any sites that have em for sale that ships to the US?
I think marqueesole does....but I doubt that's a price you wanna pay

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Those LAs need to come with two sets of laces and one of those sets needs to be red!
Yea I like the way they look with the red laces

Not a big fan of the LAs, but was a big fan of the LA win tonight.....Wish they played like that on Xmas.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Good.. No, great game

But we can't laugh

I think marqueesole does....but I doubt that's a price you wanna pay
Definitely not, but thanks for the heads up fam

Do you all think the hype will stay for a while with the Grinches and cause resell prices to raise?

I'm contemplating paying the resell price now or thinking if I should wait till it drops. I don't want another SB situation on my hand.

Originally Posted by Brand0n031

Do you all think the hype will stay for a while with the Grinches and cause resell prices to raise?

I'm contemplating paying the resell price now or thinking if I should wait till it drops. I don't want another SB situation on my hand.
Just wait it out, homeboy. They'll go down.

Originally Posted by Brand0n031

I'd say wait it out, I think they will go down in due time (depending on your size).  But, look at the south beach lebricks, lots of people thought those would go down but they just rose even higher.  I'd say check the prices when we have another big release, around the 25th and they might drop then

nice win for us!
smile.gif
even thou they are the cavs...that margin was great. hope they continue to play like that...

how bout that rumor that steve smith said? he said that nash is goin to be traded and the top teams in deal with the suns are LA and NY...i hope that it is true. lets just give blake, ebanks and ratliff hehe

love the LAs with the red laces...hope they come out soon 

I was 5 mins from getting my 11.5/12 grinches @ HOH today but barely missed them, stupid traffic. Left with a dang sz 9 but at least I got a pair to trade/sell to pair for my size.

I need to break these in because the mamba is putting a squeeze on my forefoot.

dsc0602c.jpg

dsc0606gs.jpg

dsc0585p.jpg

Del Sol Triple Threat
dsc0657r.jpg

dsc0567m.jpg

A Livestrong and Kobe collaboration would be dope.

dsc0572vr.jpg

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

so what is kobe wearing for MLK next monday?? any special cw?
Posted a few pages back
nike-zoom-kobe-vi-black-history-month-Mlk.jpg

http://www.modern-notorie...-history-month-mlk-2011/
oh i thought those were fakes lol...uh..might as well be
sick.gif
it just looks weird to me

what is the design on the scales?? or is it because the scales are matte instead of glossy?? looks like BS versions of the Vs minus the fact they are a lot uglier than the BS V

well ill see if i can snap some good shots of them when im at the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom