OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you can fit both and plan to ball in them, you gotta go with the adults version. That insole from the gs is pathetic.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

If you can fit both and plan to ball in them, you gotta go with the adults version. That insole from the gs is pathetic.
Most definitely will.  Plan to "destroy" the adult ones this summer playing outside ball, GS is more for just regular wear

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

lol. gs insole so sadddd

dam hoh LA sold out on the restock already o why o why didnt i log on to this thread through out the day
mad.gif

I also have a pair of GS V's and surprisingly the insole in those is....just as bad. Never knew I could even fit the GS until I saw the all black V's at an outlet mall and tried them on. They run hella big and I almost have the same amount of room as I do in my sz 8's

Thought the LA's would grow on me, but they definitely are not. More for you guys.

They do look better with red laces....but still not for me.

Just give me a date for the chaos already!!

Originally Posted by SCOfoshO

This is the best lighting I have at the time.  Only white laces I have are some old dirty ones from my jack purcells.  Hopefully you can see what it would look like though.  Not sure how I feel bout white either.

Thanks for taking the time to do that. I appreciate it.Red laces makes me pump extra blood below...White laces are....just ok..with a white swoosh though would've been the blue pill for old people....

I love the Chaos !  Where will they be available @ ?  I gotta get the Concords/Inlines whatever....I really want them Saturday.

C O O K # 45
get fit.

LA's are ugly, like others said they would be a bit nicer if they had the white swoosh.

Originally Posted by SCOfoshO

This is the best lighting I have at the time.  Only white laces I have are some old dirty ones from my jack purcells.  Hopefully you can see what it would look like though.  Not sure how I feel bout white either.
The red laces for sure.  Thank you for sharing.

I will be purchasing these when they come out.  It will probably be my first VI purchase, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom