OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who the hell would wear Grinch with Jean
sick.gif
. The shoes is strictly for ball or wear with shorts/sweat pant only

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Who the hell would wear Grinch with Jean
sick.gif
. The shoes is strictly for ball or wear with shorts/sweat pant only

They look great with black jeans and a black shirt... I posted a pic a few days ago...
Nice 4-6 del sols up there! Dope pics! Got all 3 and still want the regular IV del sols tho! The ones with the extra del sol laces!

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I need to break these in because the mamba is putting a squeeze on my forefoot.

dsc0602c.jpg

Del Sol Triple Threat

A Livestrong and Kobe collaboration would be dope.

^
^
pimp.gif

I went into my local Sport Chalet lastnight and the Concords were already for sale, checked them out, wasn't too impressed. Del Sol's are better by a long shot! If your in SoCal, check your local Sport Chalet's and scoop up a pair of concords!

so the Kobe All-Star pack will be 2 CW of Kobe VI, AF 1 low and an AF1 High Eggplant collabo?

^^kicks-crew.com still has 8.5s and the price isnt too bad. I ordered my size 12 from them but the bigger size was a lot more money. Got my pair pretty quick from them.

Originally Posted by never wear them

ASG week is gonna be crazy. Ima cop everything Kobe Bryant. I'm liking the AF1s and I hate AF1s. But they do look sick
laugh.gif

cosign.. I'ma need to sell my pinkie finger to Kobe just to cop all the releases of his line..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by gijace

Originally Posted by never wear them

ASG week is gonna be crazy. Ima cop everything Kobe Bryant. I'm liking the AF1s and I hate AF1s. But they do look sick
laugh.gif

cosign.. I'ma need to sell my pinkie finger to Kobe just to cop all the releases of his line..
laugh.gif

LolYeah I'm all over these tooGonna be a broke fool

Just picked up my concords and love them, more than i thought. i still think the del sols are better, but these are def worth buying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom