OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
^dunno bout kobe, but he damn sure love his kix though.....

anyway.......so far, i gotta scoop the del sols, bhm's, and all stars. those chinas are becoming a problem too.

not completely sold on the VI's but they are winning me over slowly.....

Originally Posted by airedweezy

Last week images of the the All Star Nike LeBron 8 V2 hit the web. Following LeBron’s 2011 All-Star Game shoes is Kobe Bryant’s Zoom Kobe 6 kicks. Kobe’s shoes represent the West, which explains the red colorway. After more images surface, most of you will have a greater appreciation for the detailing on the tongue. Enjoy the first look, and now that you know what shoes Kobe will be rocking in the 2011 NBA All-Star Game, give us your feedback.

INFO FROM TSG

pimp.gif
copped! 
pimp.gif

so ive played in my VI for the first time the other night for 2.5 hours of full court bball and they feel cushier but i dont feel they are as responsive as the V were. Plus these felt higher off the ground than the Vs (even just out of the box; i just UNDS some 5 rings and another pair of Vs and they felt lower to the ground out of the box compared to the VIs). anyone feel the same?

as for the memory foam heel lining, i didnt notice a difference, if anything i felt a little heel slippage on my right foot where as the V i didnt, but the toe box on the VI did feel more snug and almost like it wrapped the foot (i liked that part). The "extra" cushioning on the insoles or what have you did feel better post game though since my feet didnt feel tired (but i wonder if thats because the V are lower to the ground imo). anyways that was just my impression, ill play in them some more and see how i feel after.

Vs still look better imo, i love the lines on that shoe. not big on the midsole of the VI where it forms a shark fin looking part, compare it to the V, the Vs looks more streamline.

Originally Posted by button999

Originally Posted by s dubl

KicksB4....do you realize how much you'll be paying for the Chaos after the conversion? There might be cheaper pairs on ebay right now.

Not to mention the shipping.
95 GBP is 150 USD and some change. NDC offers free shipping in the UK, then i'm going to guess 30-40 USD to personally ship to the US. 
that's still cheaper than what the retail price of the "chinas" will be (the article said it will retail for 1299 yuan which is 196 USD).. and i believe the cheapest i saw the "chinas" on ebay is 200 USD not including shipping.

i know i just added fuel to the hype train. my apologies. 
eyes.gif

im sure this was discussed already, but what are yall noticing on the kobe vi sizing, i usually rock an 11 on all my other kicks, but this seems snug to me.

Originally Posted by MadIslander

im sure this was discussed already, but what are yall noticing on the kobe vi sizing, i usually rock an 11 on all my other kicks, but this seems snug to me.

its suppose to feel snug i believe...hence the insoles (i want a shoe that molds to my foot) so yea its suppose to feel snug.  if not just go half size up (depends on your feet, everyone has different feet), so a person with "fat" feet would feel tightness whereas a "slim" foot probably feel normal or loose.  for me it felt snug but like a lock down fit, just depends on what you like.

^ I copped 10.5 in every single Kobe V and I own almost 10 pairs.

So far I own the Grinchs and I had to cop a 10, because the 10.5 was too roomy in the forefoot. I thought I had a wide foot too!

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

^ I copped 10.5 in every single Kobe V and I own almost 10 pairs.

So far I own the Grinchs and I had to cop a 10, because the 10.5 was too roomy in the forefoot. I thought I had a wide foot too!

i wear 9.5 kobe v (8 pairs of v's) and they fit snug,  the grinch's i have are 9.5 and they are super comfy,bigger than the V's. especially in the toe box area.  also when you wear the lace loose you have more room to move.  The v's even if you wear the lace SUPER loose it feels like its tied pretty tight.

noticed the pics of the BLACK RED 6s on sneakernews
show the soles having thicker scale lines. could the
black red pair be xdr? or for asphalt? kinda cool.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Seriously can't wait for those all-stars. Milky frosted sole looks best.

they look super clear to me 
pimp.gif

sorry i didnt post more pics got lazy 

but to me it will always be 4,5,6 so far for asg colorways 
happy.gif

blackcat23mj wrote:
not really kobe VI but it is kobe and lakers related.

ill be getting my black history month on come monday!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

c0b154ec3410f83ddfd7a010e36c3dbe77431bd.jpg

Nice, I'll be there too
smile.gif
. How did you get your tix for 255 though, I see that it shows up as 450 on ticketmaster.

Since it's allstar in LA hopefully there will be enough Allstar Kobe to go around . No need to line up or anything like that

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

Originally Posted by button999

Originally Posted by s dubl

KicksB4....do you realize how much you'll be paying for the Chaos after the conversion? There might be cheaper pairs on ebay right now.

Not to mention the shipping.
95 GBP is 150 USD and some change. NDC offers free shipping in the UK, then i'm going to guess 30-40 USD to personally ship to the US. 
that's still cheaper than what the retail price of the "chinas" will be (the article said it will retail for 1299 yuan which is 196 USD).. and i believe the cheapest i saw the "chinas" on ebay is 200 USD not including shipping.

i know i just added fuel to the hype train. my apologies. 
eyes.gif
I doubt they are gonna be that limited... if you go on UK NDC the "chinas" are limited 5 per checkout

... and they're just sitting ... just trying to calm the hype down...
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom