OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't see you guys talkin about the Concord release much...Am I the only one excited to cop these tomorrow?! %30 off FTW

My Grinches from the NDC restock are coming on Monday. I missed out four times during the original release (NDC, Eastbay, Niketown, HOH). Can't wait to see these in person.

Originally Posted by jkjordan

My Grinches from the NDC restock are coming on Monday. I missed out four times during the original release (NDC, Eastbay, Niketown, HOH). Can't wait to see these in person.

Mine are literally an hour away but they are saying they wont ship till monday? Not having that, ill call and come pick them up. Another reason I hate when companies use UPS

operator says the restock was a one time and only a few places got them so after this no more restocks. They also said it was a QS one time limited to certain stores restock release and that's it so congrats to those that got the restocks.

Originally Posted by badboy074

operator says the restock was a one time and only a few places got them so after this no more restocks. They also said it was a QS one time limited to certain stores restock release and that's it so congrats to those that got the restocks.

HHHHMMMMMM

can anyone ELSE confirm this??? Not to discredit you but operators don't know what the %%%% they be talmbout sometimes
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by jkjordan

Mine are literally an hour away but they are saying they wont ship till monday? Not having that, ill call and come pick them up. Another reason I hate when companies use UPS

Same situation- sucks. Although I still need my true size (11.5)
mad.gif

Just got shipment email from eastbay for my concords! Should be to me on the 20th! Really looking forward to this pair.

I think it has been mentioned a while back by someone that the 6s had less
lace holes over the same space making the upper bend in between holes.
I think it was mugen? when he first got his del sols. Noticed that immediately
and saw the difference. I don't know about the 5s being more snug though,
the 6s feel REAL tight but in a good way. Doesn't bother me.
CAN'T WAIT FOR THE GLASS BLUES!
(arguably the least hypebeast-able 6 because so many hate them)

don't care about matching outfits with the GB, can't wait to play in them!

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

I think it has been mentioned a while back by someone that the 6s had less
lace holes over the same space making the upper bend in between holes.
I think it was mugen? when he first got his del sols. Noticed that immediately
and saw the difference. I don't know about the 5s being more snug though,
the 6s feel REAL tight but in a good way. Doesn't bother me.
CAN'T WAIT FOR THE GLASS BLUES!
(arguably the least hypebeast-able 6 because so many hate them)

don't care about matching outfits with the GB, can't wait to play in them!
I cant wait for the glass blues either.  Ive said if before, the word that best describes them is refreshing.  There just so nice imo.  Do we know if there a gr or limited yet?  If its gr ill hold out to get on sale, but seems too crazy of a colorway to be gr.

Originally Posted by nikeairon

Don't see you guys talkin about the Concord release much...Am I the only one excited to cop these tomorrow?! %30 off FTW

coupon or employee discount?

Gotta love it, my package for grinches was in a town about 40 minutes away, I check the tracking a few minutes ago and now it is in a city I've never heard of about THREE HOURS away. SMH, I seriously hate ups

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

Originally Posted by badboy074

HHHHMMMMMM

can anyone ELSE confirm this??? Not to discredit you but operators don't know what the %%%% they be talmbout sometimes
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
nerd.gif
what size do you wear?

it was a couple weeks but i went to a mall outside ATL and they were just sitting there and no one was sweating them in GS sizes. b/c my eyes popped out my head until i realized they were GS.

K... Just got back from walking/running down the LVegas strip... These Grinches.... Wow...

At first my upper fore foot seemed higher off the ground than my heel, but literally, like an hour later, I felt like my heel was higher. This shoe is phenomenal...

I just took out the insole just to observe....
I pressed down with my thumb, I can feel the zoom bag as if I was touching it... The shoe is already broken in.

Broke this one old broads neck. Literally..... Love these.

Later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom