OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Has anyone else noticed that the VI's have one less lace up hole than the V's?

I think that is why I like the way the V's feel better than the VI's, it keeps your foot locked in a little more, where as when you bend your foot in the VI's the shoe kind of opens up a little bit. Also the laces in the VI's are about two inches shorter due to this. Neither is a big deal, and I will still wear my VI's for bball, but for those of you who have played in yours, did you guys notice this as well?

have you tried tying them as tight as you can (without putting your foot to sleep)?

i can't comment any further cause i don't have my pair yet.

Anyone feel the insole "mold to your feet" I haven't really noticed anything like that and I've been wearing my del sols non stop.
Even without that, this shoe to me is more comfortable than the IVs and Vs.

Originally Posted by Lpheat22

Does Eastbay take footlocker gift cards???
Sorry, we do not take Foot Locker gift cards.

Originally Posted by Wyse23

Did anyone else order the White Kobe Mamba Stealth T-Shirt from Eastbay?

Reason I ask is, I got one, received it today, and it is White with a purple logo.....The picture on Eastbay shows White with Gold. i bought it to go with my BS homes, this clearly does not. Anyone get one that was Gold or is there picture effed up as usual?
I am sorry to hear about this.  If you want us to look into this as well, just send us a private message with your customer/order number.

EastbayRep - Ray

^ Has anyone else noticed that the VI's have one less lace up hole than the V's?

I think that is why I like the way the V's feel better than the VI's, it keeps your foot locked in a little more, where as when you bend your foot in the VI's the shoe kind of opens up a little bit. Also the laces in the VI's are about two inches shorter due to this. Neither is a big deal, and I will still wear my VI's for bball, but for those of you who have played in yours, did you guys notice this as well?
i didnt notice that but that explains the reason why my right foot in the VI has some slippage in the heel.  but yea i noted that in my mini review, so good thing you pointed it out, ill have to check it out in a bit. interesting factoid.

for me personally, I never laced my IV's or V's to the last lacehole, so this is "semi-non-factor" for me, but still interesting to know nonetheless.....

still waiting for my first pair and want to try them out on the courts....

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

i didnt notice that but that explains the reason why my right foot in the VI has some slippage in the heel.  but yea i noted that in my mini review, so good thing you pointed it out, ill have to check it out in a bit. interesting factoid.

I didnt know but I tried the Kobe VI on for the first time yesterday and to tell you the truth I  dont know if I'd feel comfortable playing Basketball in them. The feel feels so low this time and loose this time.

i mentioned the whole slippage thing in the heel a long time ago and many of you guys said "just keep breaking them in, it molds to your foot".. seeeeeeeee
wink.gif

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

i mentioned the whole slippage thing in the heel a long time ago and many of you guys said "just keep breaking them in, it molds to your foot".. seeeeeeeee
wink.gif

haha yea i never had them until this week so i guess i do seeeeeee
wink.gif
but yea i dont think they feel lower to the ground compared to the V, i feel like the Vs respond better. However, the VI do feel "cushier" than the V, maybe more padding on the bottom soles? I do like the snug'ness of the V more though.

So are the all blues an all-star colorway? Those are a must for me.

I have a $100 Nike gift card, trying to decide between the concords or a snake-pool ID.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

wink.gif

haha yea i never had them until this week so i guess i do seeeeeee
wink.gif
but yea i dont think they feel lower to the ground compared to the V, i feel like the Vs respond better. However, the VI do feel "cushier" than the V, maybe more padding on the bottom soles? I do like the snug'ness of the V more though.
yeah ive been wearing a 9.5 for the longest time, but since the V i went with a 10 and stayed that way with the VI.. but as some mentioned, tying it all the way up does help a little. after wearing mine for 13 hrs straight, it sort of "molded" on, just still has a tiny bit slippage at the heel. with that said..
we. shall. see. 
nerd.gif

My grinch Kobe24.com tracking HAS FINALLY UPDATED..they're in Philly right now..only a day left till I get 'em
pimp.gif

*My baby is almost here, sheds a tear*

dsc0670v.jpg

I wouldn't wear the VI casually that much because it fits too snug. Like if I'm at the movies I'll want to take the shoes off. I wouldn't be able to sit still because its uncomfortable being snug. I'll probably go half size up next purchase.

*I am wearing a GS Warriors shirt in that pic but you guys wouldn't want to see that.
laugh.gif
Gotta rep the Bay!

^^^ I noticed in the V's that if you don't lace the top holes they are WAY more comfortable for casual wear, I dno if it would be the same for these but I'd imagine

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

^^^ I noticed in the V's that if you don't lace the top holes they are WAY more comfortable for casual wear, I dno if it would be the same for these but I'd imagine

My VI's didn't have the top hole laced and I put them on and thought they were very comfortable and tried it on my V's and was amazed... the difference one lace hole can make...

Originally Posted by MuLLiNs7388

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

My VI's didn't have the top hole laced and I put them on and thought they were very comfortable and tried it on my V's and was amazed... the difference one lace hole can make...

Yeah its crazy. When I first wore my chaos V's it was almost unbearable how tight they were but without the top lacehole done it makes a huge difference.Has anyone used the VI's outdoors for basketball yet? I saw on the other site someone did and they basically fell apart

just got my mamba del sol's

SOOOOOOOOOOOO NICE..........this is my favorite from the iv, v, vi series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom