OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Wayne141

^It just looks that way because of the angle that they're taking the pic from. In both pics, the right shoe still has a blue shozoku, blue heel cup, and blue outer swoosh (can only see the red inner swoosh in the 2nd pic), and the left shoe still has a red shozoku, red heel cup, red outer swoosh (can't see this in the 1st pic), and blue inner swoosh.
I missed that the inside swoosh of the shoe had the opposite color than the predominant color accent of the shoe.  Now that's cleared up, I think I'm game with this one, too.  Count me in on the 3D and I bet you don't need glasses to appreciate the beauty of them.  Yeah, I'm liking this one to death.
ACBboyz84 wrote:
3d is wack and gimmicky !

Yes, saw Green Hornet (pretty good) but 3D should definitely be skipped.  I regret seeing the 3D version bigtime.  Speaking of which, I would love to see a GH version of this shoe.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by penny4prezident

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

k i think i posted i'm done with kobes for this year... i take it back, my girl dumped me so i will have a extra 100 per week to save. good and bad but good for my kobes!
Quite lying you never had a girl, you know you still a vrigin
sick.gif
!!! You don't have to lye to us on why you're buying Kobes, the shoe is the $hit
pimp.gif
!!
Look at that spelling/word usage 
pimp.gif
Really Witness? Quite lying to the guy his spelling is perfect! Why would you say such a Lye?
roll.gif
roll.gif

... on another note... can't wait for them Rice's! ... and I wonder how Nike is going to release the "all-star" pack? (The LA's, 3D's, ASG, and the fourth we haven't seen yet)
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

Originally Posted by Wayne141

^It just looks that way because of the angle that they're taking the pic from. In both pics, the right shoe still has a blue shozoku, blue heel cup, and blue outer swoosh (can only see the red inner swoosh in the 2nd pic), and the left shoe still has a red shozoku, red heel cup, red outer swoosh (can't see this in the 1st pic), and blue inner swoosh.
I missed that the inside swoosh of the shoe had the opposite color than the predominant color accent of the shoe.  Now that's cleared up, I think I'm game with this one, too.  Count me in on the 3D and I bet you don't need glasses to appreciate the beauty of them.  Yeah, I'm liking this one to death.
ACBboyz84 wrote:
3d is wack and gimmicky !
I saw the 3d version, it really wasn't all that great to be honest.  There were only a few parts that actually "popped" out at you.  Not to mention those 3d glasses give me a dang headache

haha. Agree those 3Ds will draw more hypebeasts than the Grinches. Good luck to everyone who wants them.

Those pics really make me miss how the V's had an outline color around the swoosh. Thats my only knock on the VI's

still no word on the chinas dropping? i wonder if they come in like a special box since its 300 pairs in china

^yeah, any news would definitely be appreciated on those chinas. That's at the top of my list right now =)

Originally Posted by lj12

still no word on the chinas dropping? i wonder if they come in like a special box since its 300 pairs in china

wht?! only 300 in china? are u sure?!
or only 300 pairs with the special packaging... and more to come in GR just the shoes itself?

if it is gonna be limited, maybe i need to go to UK to cop them... lol

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

I will say that I like the color SCHEME of the 3d's, just because the infrared structure triaxs are my favorite air max. I still don't even want to get them because I almost feel embarrassed wearing a "3d" shoe. It's like something from payless
I think these might bring even more beasts out than the grinches did 
frown.gif

no worries... it won't
maybe none of the upcoming release will be crazier than the grinches, except the big stage Vs type of releases(tht limited)

not trying to hype up the grinches by the way, i own 0 pair~ 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by gijace

I need to stop looking on the BHM kobe VI's, It's growing on me the more I see them..
This 
I told myself that I only wanted Grinch's, but now I want China's, Rice's, possibly BHM, and probably a few ID's and who knows what else 
embarassed.gif

quick ps.... i'm sure all of yall can find the inspiration, sorry for the sloppy job, the outline and gold in general was tough
6r38fm.jpg

here's another version....
24v1c2c.jpg

and here's another..... once again i'm sure yall can figure it out, sorry, wish i could work on the lettering on the heel a bit more
r85a55.jpg

indeed, patience is a virtue

got myself a reservation for the re-stocking of grinches over here in the philippines

good thing i stumbled upon the update page here in NTPI.
thanks guys.

hello george-
this is to confirm your reservation for 1 pair of size 11. we will advise you on further details on when you can pick up the shoe at the store.

please check your email in the next few days.

thank you

jeez. the pics of the BHM on the other site are sick. will cop them IF
I have a chance to get them. will not sleep on these. if too limited.
nevermind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom