OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by DNeou20

quick ps.... i'm sure all of yall can find the inspiration, sorry for the sloppy job, the outline and gold in general was tough
6r38fm.jpg

here's another version....
24v1c2c.jpg
If the USCs look like that 
pimp.gif
eek.gif

Nice PS! I doubt we are going to get a swoosh outline this year as the swoosh is just spray painted tho...

Originally Posted by GN005

Grey Royal (looks concord to me)

P_366_2_Kobe-VI-GreyRoyal-2i.jpg

P_366_3_Kobe-VI-GreyRoyal-4i.jpg

must be this:

Zoom Kobe VI
429659-101 White/Cool Grey-Concord-Black
$130.00
looks good, but too much like the concords with more grey.... I'll cop if they're a GR...

thought i was done after the v's....thought wrong

too many colorways of the vi's are tooooo sweet

Originally Posted by ppeter

thought i was done after the v's....thought wrong

too many colorways of the vi's are tooooo sweet

This is how Nike releases should be!!! And the majority of these releases bein GR

Originally Posted by GN005

Grey Royal (looks concord to me)

P_366_2_Kobe-VI-GreyRoyal-2i.jpg

P_366_3_Kobe-VI-GreyRoyal-4i.jpg

must be this:

Zoom Kobe VI
429659-101 White/Cool Grey-Concord-Black
$130.00

I like this color blocking along with the China/Chaos.Nick Young and Blatche wearing BHM VI as well.

1)grinch
2)ASG
3)rice
4)chaos
5)grey royal

no disrespect to the V's, they were great... but Im already feeling more of the colorways from the VI and its only january! fml and yours

On Sale Now @ NikeTown London, U.K.
"GR China" (no lace jewel)

Much nicer in person then what I was expecting!

^Nice pics of the Chinas. I didn't realize they had a white-silver-gray gradient on the upper. No special insole design on those GRs I'm guessing?

I'm also really liking those grey royals, more than the Concords. I'd rate the white/grey based Kobes: Chinas > Royals > Concords. But all 3 are pretty nice.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

I wonder if we will ever see a lakers colorway....I mean they were kobes last I checked

I have a feeling they are waiting intill the playoff pack to drop the laker colorway

I'm beginning to like the Chinas.

I wish the 3Ds would come with 3D glasses to see the scales pop out. A very cool gimick if that's the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom