OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by maronandlando

indeed, patience is a virtue

got myself a reservation for the re-stocking of grinches over here in the philippines

good thing i stumbled upon the update page here in NTPI.
thanks guys.

hello george-
this is to confirm your reservation for 1 pair of size 11. we will advise you on further details on when you can pick up the shoe at the store.

please check your email in the next few days.

thank you

from TITAN i guess?
damn ZK 6 China looking good

Yes Its from titan. I also emailed them but unfortunatley they dont have my size which is 8.5 so i just go for the 9 hope it still fit well!

Originally Posted by Relley008

I wonder if the 3D's don't have any scales (plolyeurathane islands) and are just a smooth upper, but with 3D glasses on the islands pop out?

i think if they didn't have polyurethane islands then they would have to do the whole upper in different material.

i was watching the review a few pages back (i think it was that one), and the guy said that the islands protect your foot if it's stepped on. the material underneath is mesh, so if someone steps on your foot if you just have mesh its gonna hurt. 

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Found this pic haven't seen it posted or I missed it

2w239qq.jpg

They're the Chinas though.
eyes.gif

no PS work dneou20 loving the metallics on the PS work, so much potential to the VI if nike will only release similar cw WITHOUT the price jump (i.e. rice)

Thanks fellas! I know I don't listen to them. I've been doing this longer than some of their ages. LOL anyways back to the shoes. I hope I can get the BHM. I like those a lot.

sup flint. everything is good for me. just waiting for my rices to release.
got a league game tonite. lord knows the last time i played under the whistle. tee colors are black/purple. really tempted to ball in the ink kobe 5s i have ds and rebuy a pair off of ndc when the price drops some more.

Originally Posted by DNeou20

quick ps.... i'm sure all of yall can find the inspiration, sorry for the sloppy job, the outline and gold in general was tough
6r38fm.jpg
I really like this one, but it's the bordering of the swoosh and Shozoku that makes it, along with the bright red colorway.  The sole is nice, too.

Got my Grinches in from the restock today, everything on them looks identical to my other 2 so I guess I didn't get one of the "flat" colored pairs as mentioned earlier. 8 days till the rice come out! I wonder if the 3D's will be considered one of the "premium" ones, even though they aren't metallic but still have the 3D effect

Originally Posted by bigj505

sup flint. everything is good for me. just waiting for my rices to release.
got a league game tonite. lord knows the last time i played under the whistle. tee colors are black/purple. really tempted to ball in the ink kobe 5s i have ds and rebuy a pair off of ndc when the price drops some more.
Make it rain, son! 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by HEGWOOD

Look like fields for the Knicks got on BHM kobe

Yeah he is, and it looks like he has some gold/metallic laces in them also.

They look pretty nice on the court.

Originally Posted by MadIslander

ima be broke the next few days....cements , rices, glass blues.....
30t6p3b.gif
passing on all three.
eyes.gif

Only pairs im waiting for are LA's and Chinas for now. The insole on the 6's looks
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My footlocker has kid size Grinches, I'm about to try and sell a pair and make $50 to try and break the hurt to buy a pair for myself on resale.

Glass blues look ok, I really want to see them in person.
But rices are copped.

Ill probably end up trying to copp at least 1 one of each colorway ( hopefully the GR under retail).
These look and feel good.

As stated before these are Classics.

Grey Royal (looks concord to me)

P_366_2_Kobe-VI-GreyRoyal-2i.jpg

P_366_3_Kobe-VI-GreyRoyal-4i.jpg

must be this:

Zoom Kobe VI
429659-101 White/Cool Grey-Concord-Black
$130.00

Originally Posted by StillIn729

My footlocker has kid size Grinches, I'm about to try and sell a pair and make $50 to try and break the hurt to buy a pair for myself on resale.

Might wanna study some ebay listings first, I've seen a TON ending around $100-$120 shipped in the GS, and thats in the 7Y size.  Just make sure you set a reserve or something
Lakersreppa008-How come you can't get them off NDC?

*EDIT**

Those Royals are SICK! The grey on them really looks good 
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom