OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
No 11 or 10.5 at marqueesole! Even tho these are prob gonna be GR... I dont care.

The white actually sets it off. Feelin like a kid all over again.

Originally Posted by never wear them

No 11 or 10.5 at marqueesole! Even tho these are prob gonna be GR... I dont care.

The white actually sets it off. Feelin like a kid all over again.
i wanted to buy a pair early as well

ooooooooooooooooooooh
devil.gif

anxious to see the colorways for this one!

Lovin' em. The only problem is the release date
mad.gif
  december 26...........why nike, why cant you let kobe wear new shoes on opening day october 26?
frown.gif

Damn these things are looking better and better
can't wait.!
I got 38 of the V with a couple more to cop, hopefully I don't go crazy with these, it's looking like I will tho, so I'm prepared.
Del Sol's are nice..
Would like to see pics of homes and if they going down the same road.. Chaos should be interesting.
Dang you Kobe... Your taking all my money.

If I didn't have a closet full of 10.5s I might have cut some toes off to be able to squeeze in that 9.5 on marqueesole, after seeing all those pics I can't wait another three months for these

I guess I'm the only one here who doesn't feel the VI......the overall shape is just not appealing to me, especially the snake pattern. I guess it will be a "hybernating" time for me next year......

I wonder how much these will weigh. Any leaked info yet?

It doesn't really matter, since the performance is almost guaranteed to be top notch.

I'm just curious to see if these will be lighter than the V's. Seems like the Snake Skin was used in order to take away alot of weight from the shoe.

Can't wait.

Hmm to buy now or not that is the question......*saw price*........I think I can wait few more months just like the rest of ya'll. *grouphug*

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Marquee sole is such a rip off. $250 plus $30 shipping for a gr shoe. Highway robbery.

Considering they don't come out for a few more months, the price seems about right.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Marquee sole is such a rip off. $250 plus $30 shipping for a gr shoe. Highway robbery.

Considering they don't come out for a few more months, the price seems about right.

Sorry but that price will never seem right to me considering it will be $130 in December and then you'll be able to get it for $99 later on during the sales.  The only shoes worth that price to me are Finals and quickstrikes.

I was wondering the same about the weight.

Hopefully they're just as light as the Vs or close.. If not I'm sure there's a performance reason behind it...

Anyway.. I wanted to discuss "Venomenon." Is it just a Nike gimmick or is something passed around the Lakers locker room?

Sorry but that price will never seem right to me considering it will be $130 in December and then you'll be able to get it for $99 later on during the sales.  The only shoes worth that price to me are Finals and quickstrikes.

i hope someone makes an official thread sooner than later.
and imo, "Venomenon" sounds kinda corny but whatever, it's not like ppl are gonna come up to my feet and inspect them.

Well then wait for the general release, nobody is forcing you to use MSole.com
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. Come on now, we aren't new to this. Sneakers command a premium price before release date...ESPECIALLY if the shoe itself hasn't even released, I can see if the shoe has released already and it's just a new colorway being released early.

Wow, I used release 6 times in this post.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

it's not like ppl are gonna come up to my feet and inspect them.

i would, if i saw a shoe like this....

lol

These joints are gonna turn heads. Period. No matter where you're from or where you're at. Cali, TN, NY, FL.... zaggins necks are gonna break lookin at these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom