OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by MuLLiNs7388

Originally Posted by i got next

Long time lurker!

My Grinches finally arrived to the mid-east from rmk  
tongue.gif

For me, they are a much more comfortable fit than the Dels (although i also found this with the V's - the v-days were by far my nicest fitting of my bunch)
Congrats on the pick up!! I have yet to wear my Grinch's yet because I live in Illinois and its snowing a lot lately... all my nice shoes are hibernating for the winter! ha
wink.gif
I think i am safe to safe i will be the only one rockin em in Bahrain! 
Winter here at the moment - so we can actually get out! 20 C (68F)  as it is up too 50+ C (122F) in the summer 
embarassed.gif
 The rubber melts on the sidewalk!

Originally Posted by HMack007

marley whats up with the Kobes in your Avatar ?
Its a photo I setup with some LED lighting inside the shoe and around and under the shoe.

Here is the pictures again:

Damn this thread moves fast..... So I just want to get this clear. So far the colorways we know about are

Grinch
Del Sol
Concords
Rice Away
LA
All Star
OC/Sunset
3Ds
Breds
Dukes
Chaos
Chinas
Draft Days
Glass Blues
Black History Month
Gray/Royal

Where the !@#$ are the Laker colorways?!? Really disappointed so far on the colorways...

Only ones I'm going to get/have already are: Grinch, Del Sol, Concords, China
Iffy on: All Star and BHM
All the rest are straight up ugly...

Originally Posted by abstractability

Damn this thread moves fast..... So I just want to get this clear. So far the colorways we know about are

Grinch
Del Sol
Concords
Rice Away
LA
All Star
OC/Sunset
3Ds
Breds
Dukes
Chaos
Chinas
Draft Days
Glass Blues
Black History Month
Gray/Royal

Where the !@#$ are the Laker colorways?!? Really disappointed so far on the colorways...

Only ones I'm going to get/have already are: Grinch, Del Sol, Concords, China
Iffy on: All Star and BHM
All the rest are straight up ugly...
Exactly what I've been wondering, there was already a Laker Away cw this time last year.  
China's, please release here in the US, thank you 
smile.gif

Got my grinches yesterday...sooo why did they come in an Nike 6.0 box instead of the kobe box? If I hadn't of got them from NDC I'd be wondering if they were legit or not. Da FUMBLE...

Pics G.

Laker colored kicks suck.... IMO. No secret that I'm not a lakers fan. Kobe is the only reason why I watch them.
Wish they had Knicks colored jerseys!!!!!!!!

I think we'll see them towards the playoffs tho... Seems like Nike is switching it up.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Pics G.

Laker colored kicks suck.... IMO. No secret that I'm not a lakers fan. Kobe is the only reason why I watch them.

I think we'll see them towards the playoffs tho... Seems like Nike is switching it up.
url

Originally Posted by abstractability

Originally Posted by never wear them

Pics G.

url
roll.gif

LOL at the pic.. but i kinda agree with edwin..

anywho.. Those Rice's looks great.. the heel tab, the green skin, like damn nike hit the nail in the head with those..

sometimes I go damn I like the colorway, but I still can't get over this shoe..

hope everyone grabs there pair of kobe's

laugh.gif
good comeback A.

But yeah... That color combo never appealed to me.
If it's primarily purple and a touch of del sol, then I can "dig".

^^
laugh.gif
at that pic

nwt- outta curiousity, you got a favorite NBA team? I know you're a kobe fan, but I guess I assumed you were a lakers fan too.

Fresh- I agree, Nike killed it on these.

I want to pick up the Concords. The visible fire wire kept me from paying retail tho. must wait for discount

Boy did I get a nice surprise.

A Grinch with a Sunset to the West for the All Star game.

Thanks Brown by way of the Beav.....

C4- honestly, I'll always be a Knicks fan. Since Spewell
laugh.gif
We've always had a good camp, but the staff and constant trading
frown.gif
But I'm happy right now with them. I sure do hope melo goes there. Don't get me wrong, I'll support lakers but to an extent and only if Kobe is on the roster.

i like how nike went with the del sol and concord.. somewhat laker related in color but not entirely, so that the shoe could appeal to non-laker fans (remember spotting them at last weeks steelers game). this is coming from a huge laker fan too.

like it has been mentioned by many of us before: this shoe (and especially its 2 current GRs) is clean.

^ I can respect that. I want Melo to go to the Knicks soo bad. I think it's bound to happen.
Gonna be a sad sad day when Kobe retires, but I honestly think he'll play to 38-40 yrs old.

the more of sunset i looked like... i feel like easier to pass on~

i meant the shoes looked nice~ but maybe not on my feet...
don't have much gears to match tht orange color
plus i went all out with the Vs already... so save $$$ on VIs
one goes out of the list, n just got the concord... a few more to go!

Rice,
China,
blk out iD,
grey/blue(debating)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom