OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Nermindee
I appreciate the vid post, especially since it's someone that sounds like they have a brain in their head and not playing crap music that I couldn't give an Ef less about.
Nice to see the hate on these b/c I wear shoes for me.  I've been onboard for the Glass Blues, but that just sealed the deal for me.
pimp.gif

Definitely picking up the Rices on Tuesday. Still undecided about the Glass Blues. Need to see those in person. Looks like it's gonna be a gametime decision

The RICE suck. Nobody's gonna want them. They're just gonna gather dust on the shelves. TERRIBLE COLORWAY... So gross. (Play along with me people... Can't let resellers know we want these... or they'll be at it again....)

people in the zkv thread listed almost every cw that released for the v's. it hit almost 40.

how many will the zkvi's have? this is getting redunkulous 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Must......resist......that.......translucent.....green.....soleeeeee........

Just give in Bro you cant resist it
smokin.gif
& just decide how many pairs you will get lol...2x for me

Originally Posted by DHD28

The RICE suck. Nobody's gonna want them. They're just gonna gather dust on the shelves. TERRIBLE COLORWAY... So gross. (Play along with me people... Can't let resellers know we want these... or they'll be at it again....)
THIS

Originally Posted by DHD28

I guess I would agree with you and Charles Barkley on how I feel about the Rice's

turrible.jpg

.... we don't want these resellers, really...
wink.gif

Just hope I get off at my regular time monday night. Gonna have to try my luck on ndc for the rices.
I'm liking the glass blues more and more. Might have to grab a pair

Easy pass on the RICE since I have the Grinch. None of these releases can't touch the Grinches IMO!!!!

Translucent green outsole and metallic gold heelcup=
smokin.gif

$165 price tag after Ca tax=
sick.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom