OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think the Grinches are the best release but the Rice are definitely more suitable as a shoe to wear everyday. Don't get me wrong, I love my pairs of grinches but I just think the Rice are easier to wear. I hope these aren't too hard to get though....is NDC the only online store getting them? I know eastbayrep said they wouldn't be

Originally Posted by s dubl

Translucent green outsole and metallic gold heelcup=
smokin.gif

$165 price tag after Ca tax=
sick.gif

i know! it feels like Im paying for an overpriced Jordan retro hahaha.. but its different in this case... it will be worth it
pimp.gif

Knowing S Dubl through NikeTalk... He's a sucker for translucent soles... Like how I'm a sucker for weird colorways.

IMO, I think the Rices are the best ones. And actually... Del Sols are better than the Grinches IMO.

I think the whole 3D revival is stupid but man, those are my favorite pair of the VIs. I think the 3D effect will be less obnoxious in person as opposed to in pictures and I'll just be left with a nice simple grey/white colorway with red/cyan accents.

Originally Posted by TXZ

I think the whole 3D revival is stupid but man, those are my favorite pair of the VIs. I think the 3D effect will be less obnoxious in person as opposed to in pictures and I'll just be left with a nice simple grey/white colorway with red/cyan accents.

Remember when NikeTalk considered these "Stupid and dumb"

sneakerhead_2140_584757138

bubblewrapHypersKILLA.JPG

as of right now, I'm liking the approach... I just need to see them in person. People want creativity, but when it comes at us, we complain. Anything that is added on shoe that isn't considered normal, will always be looked at "yuck/disgusting/crap/gimmicky"...

At least Nike did something different... What other brand does this? Wether it flops or not, it'll be something that hasn't been done with mainstream...

finally people are coming around on the GBs... I still think
people will eventually look for these down the line.
still think a sell out is inevitable. copping these and maybe another
one. (playoff pack anyone?) we're not even halfway there!
too many sick CWs!

E...yeah man. That sole is callin me. I agree with the 3Ds. I like em, I just can't see myself wearing em. I can't buy a shoe that I know I'll never wear.

I dont know if yall have seen this commercial or care but I like it that the Kobe line is finally being marketed right. Maybe yall in California always had Kobe gear but in other parts there wasnt much Kobe love.

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

I can't believe there are people who like the glass blue.

Not everybody is the same bro! Different people have different taste... 
Ex: Some people love the Grinches, Some people hate it... Personally, I love all the colorways so far...

Originally Posted by never wear them

heel cup kills it for me on that orange pair...

btw...I thought it was orange countRy, not orange county? Wasnt this stated earlier?

I think it's more like a sunset....

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]What really makes it OC?.... What is in OC anyways?[/color]
Sunset seems a better fitting name to them IMO.
well Adrian is in OC. so maybe we can dub them the flaming Adrians
laugh.gif
Bringing me out of "lurk" status... smh.... Mod doin' me dirty.... Why don't you put your money where your mouth is s dubl..

PS:  there are some damn sensitive people up in this thread.. so much gibberish nowadays...

Saw the Rice in person, and not so impressed. They are okay. Rather wait for the Chaos/China/grey ones.....

can we clean these? the 5s were EASY to clean.
i'm thinking about the concords, they are white mesh.
can that be cleaned the way we cleaned the 5s?

im looking at my green mambas and it almost seems redundant to go get the rices. the $150 price isn't cool at all. but interestingly, these are one of the few black based zkvi that we know of so far and that might be enough to pull me in. so im on the fence for now.

Yes the OC are my third choice of what's on the way 1. Rice, 2. ASG, 3. OC

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

I can't believe there are people who like the glass blue.

To each their own my man. I learned that long ago.  If everyone had the same taste we'd all be wearing skinny jeans with Yeast Infections......
And that aint the case over here.

Long time lurker!

My Grinches finally arrived to the mid-east from rmk  
tongue.gif

For me, they are a much more comfortable fit than the Dels (although i also found this with the V's - the v-days were by far my nicest fitting of my bunch)

I cannot wait to get my hands on those Sunsets. Grinches are number 1 for me and Grinches = Sunsets.

I'll prolly pick up Rices Tuesday. I love them even though they look like a Celtics shoe.

Glass Blues are trash and ASG are a maybe.

Originally Posted by i got next

Long time lurker!

My Grinches finally arrived to the mid-east from rmk  
tongue.gif

For me, they are a much more comfortable fit than the Dels (although i also found this with the V's - the v-days were by far my nicest fitting of my bunch)
Congrats on the pick up!! I have yet to wear my Grinch's yet because I live in Illinois and its snowing a lot lately... all my nice shoes are hibernating for the winter! ha
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom