OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea, no one receieved their shipments for whatever reason. most hoh's dont even know why and say "theyre on our sheet for 25th, but we never got any in"

Originally Posted by never wear them

Not releasing today as scheduled. Now there is no set date.

And February is gonna be a busy month for sneakers. From Jordans to ASG kicks.

And didnt you get this day off? I was on the fence bout the GB's, but I know a bunch of ya'll were waiting for the Rice & GB's to drop. Come on Nike!

Originally Posted by jdub562

And didnt you get this day off?

4dd359a68eb184251eef6fc3836a396e69586aa.gif

laugh.gif
yeah. I'm in bed with nothing to do now
laugh.gif

Lol...thats how I would be right now too. Thinking bout heading over to HotRod in Westwood after school since the Kobe's didnt drop.

the school ed shoes would be coming out march accdg to a manager here in the phils...dont know if that holds true in the US too...rice should be coming out together with the aces, usc (if there is one) and the dukes. the GBs they dont have idea thou...

btw, as for the gold club membership in eastbay how much do you pay for you to be a gold member? tia!
smile.gif

Maybe they put them up early to test how we would respond to the $150 "Supreme" price before the actual release?? 
ohwell.gif

spoke to a nike rep, she said she had no idea why they didnt release but her best bet was they didnt produce the amount they were supposed to.. i dont know what that means but its what she told me

Originally Posted by jrjmd

ive asked several managers at the nike stores here in the phils and 2 of them said that the rice got bumped till march...not sure if it holds true thou...ill be calling them again once they open later...

how about the Chinas ? Perfect for the chinese new year I think =)

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

yea, no one receieved their shipments for whatever reason. most hoh's dont even know why and say "theyre on our sheet for 25th, but we never got any in"
24o3ktz.jpg

Originally Posted by jdub562

And didnt you get this day off?

4dd359a68eb184251eef6fc3836a396e69586aa.gif

laugh.gif
yeah. I'm in bed with nothing to do now
laugh.gif
that sam jackson gif never fails to make me LOL bro,, it never gets old

Eastbay has the Grey/Black, Grey/Green, and Grey/Royal TB's for preorder. They're expected to ship on Feb. 4th

From NTLV's fb:

Heads up NTLV fans..here is the breakdown
Fri 1/28 Kobe VI "LA"
Fri 2/4 Cool Grey LeBron 8 V2
Wed 2/9 Royal Foamposite One, Kobe VI "Hollywood (a.k.a 3D)"
Fri 2/11 Kobe VI "O.C."
2/12: BHM AF1
2/17 All Star Kobe VI, LBJ8V2 & 360BB Lows
2/19 AJ 2011 (both colors)
2/26 BHM AJ Retro III, BHM Kobe VI and AJ Retro XII...I "Playoffs". Details to come on each release. NTLV keeping you in the know!

Only three I'm looking forward to in that list, BHM's are still a maybe for me.

btw, as for the gold club membership in eastbay how much do you pay for you to be a gold member? tia!
smile.gif
The membership for the Eastbay Gold Club is currently priced at $9.99.  It is normally priced at $19.99.  Please note, this is a limited time offer.

EastbayRep - Ray

Lady from HOH said the release date for the rices got pushed back 3 weeks... eh, but you know... employees are wrong half of the time.

I really hope I can cop the LA's.....& ASG's....if I don't get anything else, I'll be content with those.
btw, NTLV, do they do phone orders the day of release or only the day after?

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

smile.gif
The membership for the Eastbay Gold Club is currently priced at $9.99.  It is normally priced at $19.99.  Please note, this is a limited time offer.

EastbayRep - Ray
Can current members get a $10 gift coupon then? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Was just gonna point that out about the toebox....Only thing I dislike about these is the Nike Zoom being painted in white

It's not tho, eastbay always posts pics that Nike sends to them. Stock pics usually have to scream out the tech, 'specially the word Zoom.

Kobe-VI-Bred-M-2m.jpg

this pic makes the colorway look sick. if the forefoot midsole would have been painted black or scale grey they would be perfect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom