OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
dlee - i was just going to post the information from NTLV...you beat me to it...

Grey/Royals on eastbay will be bought x 2...

Originally Posted by i got next

Originally Posted by Stokesey

Apologies if this has already been mentioned but a heads up that the "East L.A's" are releasing this friday in Australia (thursday US time) 25 pairs total!!??

Seems very similar to the BS release last year - 2 Footlockers in the country have 25 total at a price of Au$220 each on Saturday
There is also a store that i know of that is dropping them on Friday morning though

Ok guys im kinda lost but what are the East LA's? Or did dude mean the all blue LA's?

LAs this Fri.
pimp.gif

eastbay getting the la's? just ordered the gold membership. better put it to good use.

any help eastbayrep would be appreciated.

Originally Posted by boogeda

eastbay getting the la's? just ordered the gold membership. better put it to good use.

any help eastbayrep would be appreciated.
gold membership will get you free shipping but doesn't help in getting them....it should though...Eastbay should let the gold club members get them first..

Originally Posted by thapointguy

How many different color ways total are there for the VI since Eastbay are getting the TB colors?
I think this is everything we have seen official pics of...so 15? Am I missing any?

Grinch
Del Sol
Concords
Rice Away
LA
All Star
OC/Sunset
3Ds
Chinas
Glass Blues
Black History Month
Breds
TB Grey/Royal
TB Grey/Green
TB Grey/Black

I got a question for the people that own or have seen the LA's in person. Are they a royle blue color like the dodgers or do they have that purple-%%$ tone that come out in some pics? thanks in advance.

Thanks Mugen, that list could expand by March.
eek.gif
Copped the gold membership, can't decide on the grey/black or grey/royal TB, most likely leaning towards the grey/black.

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by thapointguy

How many different color ways total are there for the VI since Eastbay are getting the TB colors?
I think this is everything we have seen official pics of...so 15? Am I missing any?

Grinch
Del Sol
Concords
Rice Away
LA
All Star
OC/Sunset
3Ds
Chinas
Glass Blues
Black History Month
Breds
TB Grey/Royal
TB Grey/Green
TB Grey/Black
del sol away
dukes
draft day

so 18, i think...

Don't know if this has been asked before BUT are the VIs wider than the Vs? I gotta wide foot so when I rocked the 5s it never looked right.

Originally Posted by Lex Venture

I got a question for the people that own or have seen the LA's in person. Are they a royle blue color like the dodgers or do they have that purple-%%$ tone that come out in some pics? thanks in advance.

I would like to know aswell, If anybody can help....

Originally Posted by iUsedToLoveHER

Originally Posted by Lex Venture

I would like to know aswell, If anybody can help....

In my opinion they fit a little wider because the material made with softer and lighter material which shows how light the shoe really is.  It really just has a tight fighter length wise because of the memory foam insole, but after walking around or playing in them the shoe will slowly start to get more roomy as most shoes do.  I haven't played in my VI's but the fit definitely feels the same, if anything the VI's just have a less secure feel to it since it's a lighter shoe.  Hope this helps and sorry if no one agrees.

Originally Posted by Petenthend

Originally Posted by superman1007

Sooooo the "LA's" drop this Friday at NT, does that go for HOH locations also?

yeap.
anyone work at a HOH or have talked with a credible employee that can confirm this?  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom