OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
The vi's are really going in opposite order with the tb's releasing before the summer and still no true laker CW

Seeing the grey/royal now makes me lean back towards them.
30t6p3b.gif
I guess I'll wait until I see actual pics of the grey/black pair first.

Originally Posted by Petenthend

Originally Posted by iUsedToLoveHER

Originally Posted by Lex Venture

I got a question for the people that own or have seen the LA's in person. Are they a royle blue color like the dodgers or do they have that purple-%%$ tone that come out in some pics? thanks in advance.

I would like to know aswell, If anybody can help....

In my opinion they fit a little wider because the material made with softer and lighter material which shows how light the shoe really is.  It really just has a tight fighter length wise because of the memory foam insole, but after walking around or playing in them the shoe will slowly start to get more roomy as most shoes do.  I haven't played in my VI's but the fit definitely feels the same, if anything the VI's just have a less secure feel to it since it's a lighter shoe.  Hope this helps and sorry if no one agrees.

lol thanks for the info dude, but i had asked about the color of the LA's. lol

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Eastbay has the Grey/Black, Grey/Green, and Grey/Royal TB's for preorder. They're expected to ship on Feb. 4th

From NTLV's fb:

Heads up NTLV fans..here is the breakdown
Fri 1/28 Kobe VI "LA"
Fri 2/4 Cool Grey LeBron 8 V2
Wed 2/9 Royal Foamposite One, Kobe VI "Hollywood (a.k.a 3D)"
Fri 2/11 Kobe VI "O.C."
2/12: BHM AF1
2/17 All Star Kobe VI, LBJ8V2 & 360BB Lows
2/19 AJ 2011 (both colors)
2/26 BHM AJ Retro III, BHM Kobe VI and AJ Retro XII...I "Playoffs". Details to come on each release. NTLV keeping you in the know!

Only three I'm looking forward to in that list, BHM's are still a maybe for me.
Have not been a fan of many of the colorways thus far but I really like the gray/green ... would look sweet with my retro Canucks jersey.  

Originally Posted by jmizzo

Originally Posted by boogeda

eastbay getting the la's? just ordered the gold membership. better put it to good use.

any help eastbayrep would be appreciated.
gold membership will get you free shipping but doesn't help in getting them....it should though...Eastbay should let the gold club members get them first..

Unless that happens, I can't renew with them.

I got a question for the people that own or have seen the LA's in person. Are they a royle blue color like the dodgers or do they have that purple-%%$ tone that come out in some pics? thanks in advance.

In my opinion they fit a little wider because the material made with softer and lighter material which shows how light the shoe really is.  It really just has a tight fighter length wise because of the memory foam insole, but after walking around or playing in them the shoe will slowly start to get more roomy as most shoes do.  I haven't played in my VI's but the fit definitely feels the same, if anything the VI's just have a less secure feel to it since it's a lighter shoe.  Hope this helps and sorry if no one agrees.

laugh.gif

He meant to answer Royalflush's question....

laugh.gif

He meant to answer Royalflush's question....

lmao
roll.gif
that makes sense. i was like ok.... that one came outta left field lol

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

They are the same color of the dodgers hat to me but i didnt hold them in my hand so im not 100%

cool man thanks. i just wanted to know becuase in some pics they look to have a purple tone and in others they got that cool royle look.   so eastbay rep, is eastbay gonna have these for sale?

These dropped today at HoH London. In person they're about as exciting as they appear in this stock photo. In other words... not very!
uyiouiou.jpg

I don't think those greens are THAT bad. The grey makes them look nice. They'd be nice with a white outline around the swoosh. I wish the 6s did that like the 5s

The grey on the Celtics is so dull in person. It seems darker then in that stock photo I think.
What do y'all think anyway? 

3ec267f1b801b4333a8f6b143006e31cac43e619_r.jpg

*image from HoH's FB page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom