OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike, they were hard to look at in person bro. I was at HOH and they must have tried to sell me a pair 10 times, every employee came up at least twice lol.

"You need these in your size?" It was an easy pass for me bro

They had FSR when I got there on saturday at like 3

Originally Posted by marley

Man it sounds like the LAs were way overhyped. Sound like they are in a lot of places.
I think people are saving for all of the heat that's dropping next month.

can someone tell me if kobe vi's run like the v's trying to figure what size to cop. typically im a 10.5 in the v. thanks

I'm coo on the LA's I just want those 3D's they look pretty hard to me. Sunsets i'm kinda on the fence.

Originally Posted by tbrooks24

can someone tell me if kobe vi's run like the v's trying to figure what size to cop. typically im a 10.5 in the v. thanks

for a guy who has grinches as his picture it would seem like u have those shoes already.
get the same size as the Vs. its gonna feel alittle loose on the heel but the shoe will feel fine after u break it in. initial feel V > VI but the VI are WAY more comfortable. and after breaking in the VI absolutely destroys the V in comfort.

Originally Posted by KingTrojan43

Man it sounds like the LAs were way overhyped. Sound like they are in a lot of places.

agreed. also the LA (though very clean shoe) are just not as crazy hyped as the 3Ds or the OCs or the allstars even the Rice and LM

Originally Posted by havoc11

Originally Posted by KingTrojan43

agreed. also the LA (though very clean shoe) are just not as crazy hyped as the 3Ds or the OCs or the allstars even the Rice and LM
woah i put my words in ur quote hahaha

Originally Posted by havoc11

for a guy who has grinches as his picture it would seem like u have those shoes already.
get the same size as the Vs. its gonna feel alittle loose on the heel but the shoe will feel fine after u break it in. initial feel V > VI but the VI are WAY more comfortable. and after breaking in the VI absolutely destroys the V in comfort.

haha at that last comment.  I agree though i sticked with the same size from V to VIs. Just gotta break in that new mold to your foot insole, so don't take the initial try on the wrong way.  If i were I'd go try them on and walk around in them to see how it feels. All shoes need breaking in anyway.

well thanks for the info but i didnt need your 2 cents about my photo.I didnt know i couldnt like a shoe and not have them.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

How much does it cost to ship a pair of sneakers from UK to US? just wondering if you know...
I shipped a pair of BIN23 IIs, fully tracked and it cost almost US$100.

It's not cheap, but the weight is crucial and also how fast you want them!

Damn.

If I had the time I would fly to the uk to get some pairs since I work for an airline. That's a long flight from la to London! Damn I love kobe's to much! Lol

^^ you back? i thought you quit?

I need those Sunsets more than any other Vi I have or have seen so far.
Yea Marley I have quit. Im only back on here posting messages in hopes I can get rid of my last pair of GRINCHES. Hopefully somebody wants them.

Lol. I'm trying to go oversees for my 7year anni!

You know i got love for you Al...
laugh.gif
jk

Originally Posted by TREDEEZEE

Hope everyone had great weekend (minus the Lakers gettin' smashed. ARGHHHHH!!!)

I also hope everyone was able to snag a pair of the LA's. If you didn't, pick up a print to fill that void. If you did get a pair, pick up a print to increase your SWAG. SWAG. SWAG.

The LA's are HERE!

www.tracytuberaart.bigcartel.com

Thanks for the support! MORE PRINTS TO COME!!!
TT
great work!
will the 3d print be in all 3d?

well thanks for the info but i didnt need your 2 cents about my photo.I didnt know i couldnt like a shoe and not have them.

Or maybe you could read the numerous times that questions been asked in this thread?
Anyways, seems like more and more people are wanting the 3D's now.  I'm sure (as with the LA's) people will all of a sudden want them the night they go up.  A good looking shoe but I just dno if I can wear a gimmick like that 
grin.gif

laugh.gif
jk

Im going to find a flight attendant to do a NT pick up. Its the least they can do on a layover!

I think I don't like those sunsets because that blue looks TERRIBLE with them...If it was a different shade I might like them but those just don't look good together IMO

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

laugh.gif
jk

Im going to find a flight attendant to do a NT pick up. Its the least they can do on a layover!

Nice. Make sure they disassemble the box, not tear it and flatten it out and lay it on the luggage
laugh.gif
just a tip

Originally Posted by MONTEMEX3

^^ you back? i thought you quit?

I need those Sunsets more than any other Vi I have or have seen so far.
Yea Marley I have quit. Im only back on here posting messages in hopes I can get rid of my last pair of GRINCHES. Hopefully somebody wants them.

Beware..........Dont get scammed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

laugh.gif
jk

Nice. Make sure they disassemble the box, not tear it and flatten it out and lay it on the luggage
laugh.gif
just a tip

I got you. I got a back up plan I will hit you up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom