OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think this was posted before...

SC20LA20Pro1.jpg

SC20LA20Out1.jpg

SC20OC20Pro1.jpg

SC20OC20Out1.jpg

SC203D20Pair1.jpg

SC203D20Out1.jpg

I WORKED THE SNY INVITATIONAL THIS WEEKEND AND I HAD RICE VS MT VERNON SO I SEEN THE KOBE VI RICE UP FRONT AND IT LOOKS NUTTIN....I MEAN NUTTIN LIKE THE PICS POST HERE...THEYE ARE MORE OF A FOREST GREEN BRIGHT YELLOW SWOOSH WITH SMALL BRIGHT YELLOW LETTERING RICE ON HEEL...IF POSTED ALREADY DISREGARD BUT IF I CAN GET PIC OR LOAD A VIDEO I'LL TRY

OVERALL ITS A GREAT LOOKING SHOE BUT THEY DONT GOT THAT GOLD FLIGHTPOSITE LOOK TO IT.

Originally Posted by armfizzle

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

man if del sol's were limited, i bet they would be worth more than most of the other colorways. they look sweet!

Co-sign my man. They're #1 on my list. May try to grab a second pair on the cheap down the line.
most definitely. easily THE BEST cw to date. imagine if these were hyped. EASY.
very very classic.

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Any info on this jacket?
Destroyer Jacket
Found out retail is $550 WOW..

These showed up at NT London a couple of weeks ago and after looking at them closely, every single one of them had some kind of stains on the leather sleeves, which couldn't be removed. Pathetic for a piece which is retailing at £290!

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

How much does it cost to ship a pair of sneakers from UK to US? just wondering if you know...
I shipped a pair of BIN23 IIs, fully tracked and it cost almost US$100.

It's not cheap, but the weight is crucial and also how fast you want them!

didn't someone say they won tickets to the Post event at the Vault in this forum last night????

I was hoping he had a camera and took some shots of all the shoes on the table.....

where are your pics...

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

How much does it cost to ship a pair of sneakers from UK to US? just wondering if you know...

Damn.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Damn.
Any of those BIN kicks are like bricks. This was a size 13 pair too. All the variables add up in the end!

Originally Posted by never wear them

Damn.
Any of those BIN kicks are like bricks. This was a size 13 pair too. All the variables add up in the end!

Yeah i just asked a friend in the UK the same thing and she said itd be like 70 plus...time to form like voltron, get like 5 buyers together and ship them (Notes to Mods - I am not buying/selling or trading, just commenting that it would be one way to reduce the per shoe cost of shipping). 

^^ you back? i thought you quit?

I need those Sunsets more than any other Vi I have or have seen so far.

shipping to UK is def. expensive. if its not the BIN23 shoes, look to pay between 45-60.00

Fyi- Just piked up sz 9.5 from footaction in Cerritos mall. They hv 2 sz 12's left. No other sizes avail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom