OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ll K R E A M 15 ll

just got the Rices...they look pretty good.

Pics por favor!!
nerd.gif

Edit: Nice pics!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I love the blue on them cuz it goes perfect with the theme of the shoe. The black is what need to go.

Nice pics KREAM, would you say the green is more of a darker than the volt? A few pages back someone said that in the pics they look brighter than what they really are and the heelcup isn't iridescent?

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by tbrooks24

well thanks for the info but i didnt need your 2 cents about my photo.I didnt know i couldnt like a shoe and not have them.

Or maybe you could read the numerous times that questions been asked in this thread?
Anyways, seems like more and more people are wanting the 3D's now.  I'm sure (as with the LA's) people will all of a sudden want them the night they go up.  A good looking shoe but I just dno if I can wear a gimmick like that 
grin.gif
really>? so i need to skim through 600 pages to find one answer i can just ask someone. Just an honest question. no need to try and make people feel like idiots.

well thanks for the info but i didnt need your 2 cents about my photo.I didnt know i couldnt like a shoe and not have them.

Or maybe you could read the numerous times that questions been asked in this thread?
Anyways, seems like more and more people are wanting the 3D's now.  I'm sure (as with the LA's) people will all of a sudden want them the night they go up.  A good looking shoe but I just dno if I can wear a gimmick like that 
grin.gif
really>? so i need to skim through 600 pages to find one answer i can just ask someone. Just an honest question. no need to try and make people feel like idiots.

Nothing against you bro, but it does get annoying hearing the same ol questions every 2-5 pages.. If people have questions 'bout sizing, why not try it yourself inside a store with the del sols or Concords?

Yes, you can type it in and search for it. Wasn't trying to make you feel like an idiot but it has literally been asked atleast 100 times.

Those dukes look really nice, the sole is amazing

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

How much does it cost to ship a pair of sneakers from UK to US? just wondering if you know...
I shipped a pair of BIN23 IIs, fully tracked and it cost almost US$100.

It's not cheap, but the weight is crucial and also how fast you want them!

Damn, that sucks man.. Plus the retail converted is around $180 bucks too... shipping should be a lil cheaper tho 'cuz the VIs are lighter than the BIN23 IIs... Thanks for the info!

^Yea I still think the ZKV Duke is better but I will reserve judgment until I see them in person. Either way they are nice.

Nice pics KREAM, would you say the green is more of a darker than the volt? A few pages back someone said that in the pics they look brighter than what they really are and the heelcup isn't iridescent?

the green is definitely darker. i ID'd some VIs with a volt colorway (check the ID thread) and these are much much darker than those.  I love the metallic colorway!! the details are on point.

what i think they did is put a clear heelcup with a green/gold background to it.  not sure how else to describe it.  but its pretty iridescent, in regards to the color changing effect it gives off at certain angles.

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

How much does it cost to ship a pair of sneakers from UK to US? just wondering if you know...
I shipped a pair of BIN23 IIs, fully tracked and it cost almost US$100.

It's not cheap, but the weight is crucial and also how fast you want them!

That's crazy I have had orders sent to Australia in 3-5 days.  A pair of shoes in a box costs US$40-45, insured, tracked etc.  Just did a quick check on Eastbay and its US$32 to send to me.
Also it's not only weight taken in to consideration, its also the dimensions of the package.  If it is an odd size they do charge slightly more.

The Rices BETTER be at least a HoH release. They're so
pimp.gif
Definitely my favorite VI so far. Hopefully we get a release date soon.

Just picked these up at a local mall hear in L.A. for a fellow Niketalk team member.. I like them a lot, But I'm expecting a baby in a couple of months, so I think I might have to hold off on them..

Damn Dukes lookin good. Almost like an east version of the red ASGs. I love the black/blue gradient.

Originally Posted by ppeter

^ youre a nice guy. i need someone like that....

More than a nice guy!  He is a GREAT GUY!  Good people are out there.  Sometimes they just feel like they are few and far between!   Can't wait for the LAs.  Now onto the Rices!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom