OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seriously can't wait. The Rices are just too much
pimp.gif

Just got my pairs of East LA's from NDC! Happy with it... I thought the upper was actually dark blue, but it's more concord... I also don't think these are as breathable because the print kinda covers the mesh... All in all, love them!

Originally Posted by BaYBoSs

hopefully the rices come with extra shoelaces same color as the bright green

If not, I'm sure there will be pics of the Rices with the Grinch lace swap soon.

took out the insole in my VI and noticed the mold from my foot in them. pretty dope
pimp.gif

Can't wait for the Rice's, woww... Source my East LA's for retail, can't wait to get them..

PS - There are still decent people out there looking out for others , thanks to you know who!
smile.gif

I hope the Rices are still gonna release on NDC. Sometimes the HoHs down here don't get the limited release Kobes in my size 14.

I think nike might make the rices a GR instead of a limited release thats why they probably proposed the release and pushed it back

And looking at that pic of the rices with no logo makes me think thats what might happen

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

I think nike might make the rices a GR instead of a limited release thats why they probably proposed the release and pushed it back

And looking at that pic of the rices with no logo makes me think thats what might happen

I hope you're right about being a GR. And whether they say "Rice" or not doesn't matter to me. These will be bought for sure.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Logo or no logo, doesn't matter to me. Those are sick. The mettalic gold on the scales and heel cup is so sexy.

QFT!
And that green swoosh! That Mamba Face! and The SOLES! Just a great coloway 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

I hope you're right about being a GR. And whether they say "Rice" or not doesn't matter to me. These will be bought for sure.

Yea i think that is whats going to happen 
Nike must have saw how much people liked them and decide to make the release GR to make more money 

What exactly id everyones reasoning for not wanting these if they say Rice??? Are you serious???

Originally Posted by bmoore34

What exactly id everyones reasoning for not wanting these if they say Rice??? Are you serious???
People may like the cw but have no affiliation with some random HS and dont care to have it across their shoe. How is that hard to understand?

I'm not coppin either way but I can see why it would turn people off. 

150 for the rice's, *#%!?!!? Still getting them but why in the hell are they so much more lol

March 1st needs to hurry up lol. All I want is the Rice and Chinas...and if I can get my hands on the BHM. I am going to be broke come March
frown.gif
...good thing its tax return season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom