OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by manslayer

got a %#*%$$ 10 minute....piece of $%%# east bay

laugh.gif

Not laughing AT your situation but that post had me crackin up

Eastbay is a joke, that timer is the WORST thing ever

I had a :45 second wait time then tried to checkout but they kept bringing me back to this same checkout page... now its another 3 minute wait..

timer started at 3:00 min, then at 0:00 it jumped to 6 minutes and now its 8 minutes..WHAT IS GOIN ON WITH THE TIMER!!!

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

laugh.gif

Not laughing AT your situation but that post had me crackin up

Eastbay is a joke, that timer is the WORST thing ever

laugh.gif
 I'm actually not that salty about it to be honest.  I'd love these, wouldn't mind getting them tomorrow with the foams on ndc, but it truly is the worst idea they have ever pulled out of their $+#

damn i made it to checkout but when i hit submit order it gave me the out of stock message, i only had a 1 minute wait to checkout time. i have never got a win on eastbay with limited releases.

Due to heavy traffic, we are currently unable to process your order, as we are unable to confirm inventory on the item(s) listed below.

* If you would like to attempt to process your order again, please click on the "Try Again" button below.
* If you would like to remove these items and process your order with the items remaining in your cart, please click on the "Remove Item" button below.
* If you would like to complete your order over the phone, please contact our Customer Service Representatives at 1.800.826.2205.

got through my initial 1:24 wait time for size 12 went to confirm payment then it said item not available now back on a 3 min wait..

that's better than me... i got 12 minutes - same wait time I had for the 3D release that got sold out. I think i got to use a different browser...firefox is giving me horrible wait times.

pretty safe to say Eastbay has lost a number of fans by using this totally useless "countdown timer".  My checkout time started at 4 min- down to 28 seconds.  Now back up to 10 min 24 sec....Humorous - but at this stage- totally expected.
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom