OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by mrsolecal

Eastbay is gonna get slammed tonight then. Whats up with 3pm PST (6pm EST) release though?

For real. I won't be anywhere near a computer at that time. Hopefuly like it said it's just to give more info.

Quick question: Does NDC charge to your card right away? Last order I placed was during the holidays and it didn't.

nikestore

The Kobe VI "OC" will not be launching tonight on NikeStore.com  Please check back tomorrow at 6pm EST for more information 8 minutes ago via CoTweet

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

ladies and gents- I think its time to be honest here

#1.  Being on the phone with Eastbay doesn't seem to guarantee any more success than trying online(Rep alluded to the fact that ph. operators may not have any quicker access to their system than the average joe)
#2.  Eastbay seems to have very few pairs ( 1,2, maybe 3 at most of each size- that may be a stretch)
#3.  This has truly become a "lottery" type program which means, if you are fortunate enough to get your pair, you were probably one of thousands of folks trying(maybe hundreds, but more than likely thousands)
#4.  This whole ASG Pack is a huge crock, and by the end of 2011, very few of us will really give a rip about it
#5.  The Del Sols, Grinches, and Chinas rock all of these ASG Releases big time- no questions asked (j/k- i know some of you Cali heads have much love for LA/CALI) so take it with a grain of salt.

Good luck to all you loyal kobe crazies!

Originally Posted by marley

What the hell Nike?! I cannot believe this crap. Nike is really gonna lose a lot of customers with this Kobe VI. I am so fed up with the last couple releases i am about to just say I am done with Kobes for this year.

Can't blame Nike tho... It can be due to the weather. Nike is usually always on point from what I see.

If they pull some bull !+$# 3 pm launch tomorrow i'll be so pissed. And if they try to drop them with the foams or push them to a later date, I'll be pissed too because I got tonight off just for this release. Damn.

i wanted the 3d's but im cool with the oc's, thanks to my ace in the hole. i bet nike is going to drop the oc's tomorrow at some random time, you better be stalking the site if you want a chance to cop. i saw the all stars in person at hoh yesterday, they were
pimp.gif
really limited to for states other than cali, my local hoh only got 16 pairs.

I dont understand why there arent ealry resellers with the Sunsets on ebay already. There ususally always is. I would prefer to just drop 200.00+ right now and go to bed, haha.

Originally Posted by mrsolecal

Playing with Nike ID Fade feature..

20 Hours Left... Anyone copping any?
Thought about it but would prefer something different.  Going to wait on ID and see if anything else is introduced.

Im on 2 different computers and refreshed Eastbay on both PCs and my countdown clocks are a minute apart. Trying to refresh for a better clock might be an option

Nike said the weather in the east coast is to blame for the delay on release.

Aren't shoes made 3-6 months in advance?
laugh.gif

@nikestore Online Nike Store
The crazy east coast weather over the past week delayed the Kobe VI "OC" shipment. More info to come tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom