OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah been lucky so we have to see tonight 
tongue.gif

i'll be ordering an iD with the gradient upper. just gotta find something else to throw in the cart for free shipping.

Im the only one happy they aren't releasing probably. Gives me a few days to sell a couple pairs to make up for these...

From their twitter:

The crazy east coast weather over the past week delayed the Kobe VI "OC" shipment. More info to come tomorrow.
less than 10 seconds ago via CoTweet

Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

man, I really hope these dont drop at a random time in the afternoon/evening tomorrow on NDC. Ill be at work, smh.
Nike said they will have more info @ 6pm man, so they will not drop till at least 6pm...

I'm going to try on Eastbay, 99% chance I will fail with their horrible !!! servers.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Nike said the weather in the east coast is to blame for the delay on release.

Aren't shoes made 3-6 months in advance?
laugh.gif

They still have to have them shipped to their headquarters, it's not like they just ship them out to people directly from the factories

damn i sick as hell and on nyquil so i know my reactions arent going to be fast enough to cop on eastbay. just staying up cause i love the rush! good luck to everyone else.

Yeah nike is lying they just said hours ago they are releasing tonight and then right before they release they say its the weather from the week lol these have been siting in their warehouse for months waiting to get shipped out 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

laugh.gif

They still have to have them shipped to their headquarters, it's not like they just ship them directly from the factories
Sorry but that is unacceptable. Waiting for the day before release to get their shipments? I could walk to Taiwan or China or wherever they're made before they even get here...

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Eastbay countdown timer seems to be about 1 min 20 sec. faster than "Actual" time.  Anyone else notice this?

yea same here

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

laugh.gif

They still have to have them shipped to their headquarters, it's not like they just ship them directly from the factories
Sorry but that is unacceptable. Waiting for the day before release to get their shipments? I could walk to Taiwan or China or wherever they're made before they even get here...

Oh I'm not saying it's acceptable by any means lol I was just saying that they aren't just sitting at nike.  They make the release dates far in advance and I'm sure the shipments were supposed to be there a few days ago.  They don't wanna be like eastbay and put people on backorder for several weeks, I'd personally rather wait for them to get their shipment then be put on backorder for weeks just to find out your orders been cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom