OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by eciaccord

Yes on the Nike update!
indifferent.gif
 you trying to cop to flip on Craigslist like with your Grinches? 

Anyone think they want to wait til after the Gradient ID are done before they put the OC's up? More sales on the Gradients and the OC will sell out instantly regardless.

Thx eastbay rep for all the info...please excuse the ignorance on some of the posts. Some people need to get that he is not responsible for how many pairs they get and how their system works. At the end of the day we still only talking bout shoes.

Hey also I need some help..... for the 3D's I went on the site and clicked the newest Kobe VI and then went to the page where it had all the available shoe colors....so I kept refreshing that and at midnight nothing came up....did it for a couple minutes and then went back and searched "Kobe" again and hit Newest and then the 3D showed up separate from the other Kobe Vi's and was gone.... WHAT page do I have to be on refreshing for it to come up???? Thanks

CHICHAN wrote:

So here's my story:

Got to NT Chicago around 8:30am, they open at 10.

I got in line and was actually 13th. The line was much longer than it was for the 3-D's on Wednesday.
There were at least 20 people in total.

They opened the doors at 9:55, and it seemed like they a lot less pairs than they did of the 3-D's as well.

As it turns out, apparently no size 11's were in the shipment they received. The guy behind me was an 11, and was pretty upset.
NT did however allow people to buy a different size and when (if) the size 11's come in, they had first dibs on trading them in.

I'm a size 10. I was three away from the cashier, and they still had a 10, and two 10.5's.
In front of me were two guys and one of their girlfriends.
The guy in front of me told me he was buying the 10.5, and that I was "lucky", because the guy in front of him was getting a 10.5 as well.

Turns out the girlfriend decided to also pick up a 10.5, leaving the guy in front of me out of luck.
He bought the 10, and was trying to avoid eye contact with me as he was paying.

I'm not mad, that's just how it goes I guess.

So I got the 9.5, hoping it would fit, and no.

Good luck to everyone trying to get their pairs! They are definitely nice in person.
I feel you, is retarted when that guy with the "girlfriend" is buying up men sizes. Especially,back to back cuz essentially he is doubling up. YES IM SALTY!

Dam nike is making you guys go though hell to cop these limited kobe releases 
tired.gif

Am so glad am not copping any of them..... hopefully the rice's that release in march  is a different story 

Cuz if i have to go out my way to cop am just going to pass ... all this stress is just not worth it

well ill be at work @ 3 est tomorrow. smh. I wanted a pair, but as long as I can get my hands on the chinas and rices, ill be good to go

THANK YOU EASTBAY REP for the clarification and explanations. you def. handled the situation the right way. *THUMBS UP*

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

Is it me or NDC hasn't dropped OCs yet???
On the matter at hand with Eastbay, I don't know if this make sense or helps at all..

I make sure their timer is ahed of my Clock. Ex. if it says 10:00:00 pm on my clock their timer should be ahead by a at least 3-5 seconds or 59:55..

Just try to keep refreshing your page at least 15 mins. before you'll see what I mean (that's if you'll still buy from Eastbay)..
You are seriously joking right?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

hate that stupid counter. on the sb release i waited til it went off thinking i could order them then...wow was i wrong. was it crazy for 3d release?

OC's dropping tomorrow now? Maybe I'll have better chances on this release since I won't be at work! Was at work for East LA's and Hollywood's.

These Kobe releases are pure maddness..I'm dying to get a pair of Rice's but from all this hype-it seems like its damn near impossible to get a pair of limited kobe vi's

hopefully i can cop the oc's just to get rid of
laugh.gif
.....I know it's a
indifferent.gif
, but Nike shouldn't release very limited sneakers

I think if I don't OC's then I'm going to just cop China and Rice, was only planning to get Rice if I got the OC. We'll see now...

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

I think if I don't OC's then I'm going to just cop China and Rice, was only planning to get Rice if I got the OC. We'll see now...

I bet you coppin the rices/chinas will be 2x/3x/4x harder than coppin the ocs. good luck,  i'm looking for a good site/seller to pre-order so I can secure my pair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom