OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a heads up. If any of you guys ordered a size 11 of the oc's from eastbay on the night they first launched your order has been cancelled. Called customer service and asked why and she told me they never got size 11 in. Then when I asked why it took five days to show cancelled and now I can't get them for close to retail or why when they added more sizes we're people that ordered and were going to get there orders cancelled contacted and given a shot at a different size she had no answers. I've never posted even though I've been lurking since high school in 03 and I've never agreed when people dissed eastbay for these exact same reasons but now I'm pretty upse with them.

Originally Posted by kcirtap7

Originally Posted by cubanref

Haha and here I was saying that I wanted to get a pair of the OC's! I just bought a pair of 12.5  off the non-flash site on NDC 
happy.gif
. Thanks Baby Jumpman
pimp.gif

whats the address for the non-flash site for NDC if its not too much to ask?
Here you go http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Just a heads up. If any of you guys ordered a size 11 of the oc's from eastbay on the night they first launched your order has been cancelled. Called customer service and asked why and she told me they never got size 11 in. Then when I asked why it took five days to show cancelled and now I can't get them for close to retail or why when they added more sizes we're people that ordered and were going to get there orders cancelled contacted and given a shot at a different size she had no answers. I've never posted even though I've been lurking since high school in 03 and I've never agreed when people dissed eastbay for these exact same reasons but now I'm pretty upse with them.
I got the similar run around.  I actually kept questioning every reason they kept giving me for why I couldn't have my order until finally on the third attempt they tell me that they anticipated stock that is not coming.  Why I had to have someone lie to my face for 15 minutes before they told me that who knows.  I would have been upset, but I can accept that as a reason for a cancellation.

I got the similar run around.  I actually kept questioning every reason they kept giving me for why I couldn't have my order until finally on the third attempt they tell me that they anticipated stock that is not coming.  Why I had to have someone lie to my face for 15 minutes before they told me that who knows.  I would have been upset, but I can accept that as a reason for a cancellation.

Originally Posted by kgoose23

Yea maybe its just not meant to be and I'm not mad at the employees they didn't do it and the eastbay rep was the nicest woman I've ever spoke to with them but I'm like man 5 days. I could of been on the grind trying to find them but now its impossible. Oh well now hopefully I'll try and get the all stars and my mom and pop shop got the playoff 13s today so maybe I'll double up on those. Nobody in the bay area got the oc's though and getting cancelled on eastbay feels more like warning track power and getting robbed of a homerun more so then a swing and a miss. I had them! (I thought at least)

Originally Posted by ballertothend

Eastbay rep, I ordered a pair of sunsets and im waiting for the email update. But when i ordered they said its backorder with no date on recieivng them do i have a reason to worry about gettign my pair? when should i hear from them for shipment conformation.
Originally Posted by fja305

2 questions. Has anyone's OC order from East Bay been shipped? Mine says backordered until 2/11, which was a few days ago lol. 
Thanks.
We just got our shipment in yesterday for the OC's.  Most orders for them should be processing now and ship out later tonight.

Originally Posted by nystatenisland

I hope you are correct EastbayRep because a lot of shipments at other stores and even NDC have not been including any size 11s and that's the size I ordered from ya'll.

For some reason the size 11 was not included in the shipment yesterday, we were not given a reason why.  It appears every order for the size 11 was canceled due to this.  
frown.gif
  If you placed an order for the size 11, send me a private message as soon as you can with your customer number and order number so I can assist you further.

Originally Posted by tbrooks24

are asg going up on eastbay at midnight anyone know?
Originally Posted by iUsedToLoveHER

^^^^^^^will these be limited like the others from the pack??????
Originally Posted by sickassdog

Man this is getting to be BS....I had 3 windows open refreshing Kobe, Zoom Kobe, Kobe VI and they didn't show up, and when I clicked on the link post on here i kept getting a message saying Product Not available. Closed Firefox and reopened and THEN they show up but too late sold out by the time I was able to pick up a size 12! ARGHH!!!

Does anyone know if the Red All-Stars will be THIS limited as well?! I REALLY wanted the OC's and Red All Stars!
The ASG's will not be as limited as the OC's, 3D's or East LA's, but they will still be limited.  We should have a countdown on our website sometime tomorrow.

EastbayRep - Ray

Chaos!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for making the base and scales one color! Let the drooling commence.

How was your CNY aNYth1ng? I assume you're chinese.

Originally Posted by kgoose23

Yea maybe its just not meant to be and I'm not mad at the employees they didn't do it and the eastbay rep was the nicest woman I've ever spoke to with them but I'm like man 5 days. I could of been on the grind trying to find them but now its impossible. Oh well now hopefully I'll try and get the all stars and my mom and pop shop got the playoff 13s today so maybe I'll double up on those. Nobody in the bay area got the oc's though and getting cancelled on eastbay feels more like warning track power and getting robbed of a homerun more so then a swing and a miss. I had them! (I thought at least)
We are sorry that it took this long to find out, but we just received our shipment in yesterday.  We are not told ahead of time by our suppliers if they are not going to be sending us the complete shipment or not.  Again, send me a private message with your customer/order number so I can assist you.

Originally Posted by bc60997

My size 11 OC has not been cancelled by Eastbay...I hope it doesn't
frown.gif
Send me a private message with your customer/order number so I can check on your order.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Chaos! Looking forward to them... Can't wait to see more pics...

More pics on marqueesole. Too lazy to post since i'm on the phone. Chaos V > VI no doubt.

NTSM said they have a 11 for the OC's but no phone orders (don't know if that's true or not). anyway just a  head's up. good luck if anyone is able to cop. wish i lived in cali...

Finally got my kobe rices and lovingthem but I thought it would be more black then a lot of gold anywaythey still are fire.

Originally Posted by ppeter

NTSM said they have a 11 for the OC's but no phone orders (don't know if that's true or not). anyway just a  head's up. good luck if anyone is able to cop. wish i lived in cali...

Right on but I live in cali but in the bay area near oakland (Berkeley I'll be in so cal for all star weekend but I'm sure they'll be sold out by then. Hop nobody else size 11 gets cancelled. Anyways those chaos are nice.

^yeah, the Rices have been my favorite pair, but when I see them all green/gold I don't like em as much.
and I miss a restock on the Sunsets
30t6p3b.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom