OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by thapointguy

I would've been all over the Rices if the scales were black...sigh

+1.  When i see pics of them looking all gold i dont want them the slightest bit.

Welcome BigBrandon to NT officially. Good to see another Bay Arean on the Kobe threads. GL on your sz 11 OC quest.

Originally Posted by nobleone6969

Those Chaos look crazy

I wouldn't go as far as calling them crazy. It's just another colorway. The name Chaos alone is what makes ppl crazy for them. If the Chaos V never came out ppl are gonna say eh.

Originally Posted by aNYth1ng

still very slow after the CNY holidays... 
ohwell.gif

a3725a2e24b991848d252a6f98672cef9118888.pjpg

Who remembers that one frijol kid posting these sayin he copped and sayin he'll be postin pics later.... Smh. Kids these day and their lies. Thanks aNYth1ng for the pics. Im liking the scales.

ohwell.gif

I don't want to pay reseller prices for the 3Ds and OCs right now, so I'll gladly snatch these up whenever Nike decides to sell them (as long as they're a limited GR like the previous model). Wow, looks the like the scales are iridescent, too.

I like the Chaos colorway.. Especially on the V.

But for me, the V is better than the VI.. aesthetically and performance wise..

Idk if I'm going to buy these or anymore VIs for that matter.

*edit: might have to see them in person
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ppeter

NTSM said they have a 11 for the OC's but no phone orders (don't know if that's true or not). anyway just a  head's up. good luck if anyone is able to cop. wish i lived in cali...

I called yesterday and they said sold out of every size. I called 2x to check. And all sold out. Unless someone returned em.

i have 2 pairs of chaos v's, can't wait for these vi! i wonder how these will look like with different laces. maybe chaos v laces?!

Originally Posted by TXZ

ohwell.gif

I don't want to pay reseller prices for the 3Ds and OCs right now, so I'll gladly snatch these up whenever Nike decides to sell them (as long as they're a limited GR like the previous model). Wow, looks the like the scales are iridescent, too.

Yeah, kind of has a blue shine
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

NTSM said they have a 11 for the OC's but no phone orders (don't know if that's true or not). anyway just a  head's up. good luck if anyone is able to cop. wish i lived in cali...

I called yesterday and they said sold out of every size. I called 2x to check. And all sold out. Unless someone returned em.
i called 30 min ago. good luck.

i called 30 min ago. good luck.

they just told me they only have a size 15

wow i'm loving those scales. if they have that type of shine on them like the V, then damnnnnnn. i might have to pass on a few releases for these. no kd3 asg for me? decisions...

chaos V's were my favorite, the VI's are okay...that orange liner kills it for me...

gotta see em in person though.

I don't even know why I'm even calling. Just picked up my 2nd pair 40 minutes ago.
Stupid idiot told me 200 over an hour ago and once I get there he's like, Ppl are hitting me up offering 220, so gotta do 220 and started laughing... I look at that small little ***** and just gave him the stone face, and told him why the f didnt you tell before, instead of you makin me drive up here??? I just paid him and didn't even say a word, walked away and mumbled some words loud enough for him to hear.

Who does that?...

I don't even know why I'm even calling. Just picked up my 2nd pair 40 minutes ago.
Stupid idiot told me 200 over an hour ago and once I get there he's like, Ppl are hitting me up offering 220, so gotta do 220 and started laughing... I look at that small little ***** and just gave him the stone face, and told him why the f didnt you tell before, instead of you makin me drive up here??? I just paid him and didn't even say a word, walked away and mumbled some words loud enough for him to hear.

Who does that?...
Wow...
30t6p3b.gif

that's some shady shh right there, nwt. would've just dropped 200 on him take it or leave it. some dudes can't be straight with others and just gotta pull that bait 'n' switch bs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom