OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chaos' are on point 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

The entire All-Star pack is wack IMO. Rice, & Dukes are ok, but not enough for me to cop, and I'm still undecided on GB's. I only have the Grinches so far but my list of VI's I want are as follows (gotta give the Chaos a lil more time before I make judgment)...NWT, ol' boy did you dirty dawg!

Chinas
Del Sols
Concords (if the price is right)
Breds (see Concord)

Originally Posted by never wear them

I don't even know why I'm even calling. Just picked up my 2nd pair 40 minutes ago.
Stupid idiot told me 200 over an hour ago and once I get there he's like, Ppl are hitting me up offering 220, so gotta do 220 and started laughing... I look at that small little ***** and just gave him the stone face, and told him why the f didnt you tell before, instead of you makin me drive up here??? I just paid him and didn't even say a word, walked away and mumbled some words loud enough for him to hear.

Who does that?...
pwn3d... it's ok everyone.. NWT has just been mad sensitive lately..

Chaos VIs are so ugly... Once again.... ruining the shoe with these wack colorways.....
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ssharks

anybody know where I can get 3Ds size 11 for around 200 bucks?
that will be very difficult, in my opinion.  i haven't even seen any for 200 bucks.  the prices will only go up the more there are less and less available.

I just got an idea of a tee shirt design that'll work with the Kobe VI after looking at jdub's avy. B*insert ring*=Bring, On/or Home, *insert picture of a Kobe VI shoe* and 6 championship trophy as exclamation mark. "Bring On/Home Six/VI!!!!!!" is the concept. What ya'll think?

chaos look clean but like some have stated before

V>Vi

and I still need a pair of V's as well. SMH at passing them up!

I don't even know why I'm even calling. Just picked up my 2nd pair 40 minutes ago.
Stupid idiot told me 200 over an hour ago and once I get there he's like, Ppl are hitting me up offering 220, so gotta do 220 and started laughing... I look at that small little ***** and just gave him the stone face, and told him why the f didnt you tell before, instead of you makin me drive up here??? I just paid him and didn't even say a word, walked away and mumbled some words loud enough for him to hear.

Who does that?...
I would've told him to f himself for trying to pull something like that.  Who is this punk?

Originally Posted by abstractability

Who does that?...
pwn3d... it's ok everyone.. NWT has just been mad sensitive lately..

Chaos VIs are so ugly... Once again.... ruining the shoe with these wack colorways.....
30t6p3b.gif
co-sign on something just being way off with the Chaos 6.  Love the 5, but these are just weak to me.  Feeble attempt.  Kind of like most movie sequels are compared to the original.

Would love to  have seen them do a cool/medium grey upper with a "slimy" green sole kinda like the MLK 5 instead of this "clown" looking bit they went for with too many colors and all the wrong placement.

The Chaos VI don't look too bad to me, although I prefer the Vs. Gonna wait for some more pics or see them in person before I decide though. I find myself flip flopping my opinions on certain colorways after a better look.

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

Held the Black/Reds in my hands today...
I wanted to like them. But I couldn't. They just don't look right for some reason... And I love black/red shoes.

Kobe All Star>Lebron All Star

Durant All Star=Kobe All Star

*To me of course.
Totally agree, can't wait to cop these two on Thursday.

The splatter does look weird. Would be better for me if they went at least half way towards the front where that line is at. And these chaos look pretty much just like the 5 but with the white eyestay taken off.

Thx for the help eastbay rey and jdub for the cancellation. The 8.5 OC's I made over the phone are on the way via ups tracking that was received.

Just got an email from UPS that EastBay is ready to ship my OC's or something like that. It's about time they got their shipment.

Just picked up the glasses  $3 off ebay.. not that I'm gonna wear them.. just wanted to see the effect on the shoes.. the Nike Swooshes really look dope when you see them tho.. sorry I couldnt share what they actually look like with you guys..

Just got them in and 2 day early...yay upsJersey came yesterdayToo lazy to tagg pics but they are mines, not like they r great photos, id be surprised if I see them being used like nwt pics LOLI would have walked away ed, that ain't right. Actually u shld have been alright then look like u will hand him money and just not and walk away. Hell just tell him u only had the amt agreed upon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom