OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by KenJi714

Whoever say pass will end up buying it on release day. Hype always get the best of you guys

I will promise you that you will not see me buying that crap.  I am probably older than most on here and have been collecting for a long time since 1995 so no hype here...

BUT I bet based on your sig you will be buying it
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Whoever say pass will end up buying it on release day. Hype always get the best of you guys
haha.  you might see that with some but I am being very selective this year.  I love the loudest possible colorways but I just think the glass blue is poor execution.  The grinch and the OC were tastefully loud, whereas those glass blues just look like the took a bunch of leftover materials and made on wack shoe out of them.

If the glass blues did not have that orange sockliner it might have been a decent colorway.
But that orange just not go with the rest of the colors on the shoe

Originally Posted by MTMAN

If the glass blues did not have that orange sockliner it might have been a decent colorway.
But that orange just not go with the rest of the colors on the shoe

It just looks like colors threw up on the shoe...def poor execution

Originally Posted by Holiday

IMO GB > Chaos

+1. If any shoe looks like it threw itself up it's the chaos. Very poor colorblocking. Only makes me appreciate my v's more so there's some good.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Godamn... Sunsets are seriously dope. Nermindee and IsTaYsTuNiNyA.

I'm seriously considering 3 pairs now just b/c of that Nermindee pic haha.
 no harm in that sir!
laugh.gif
do it! if opportunity presents itself, I may triple up also
pimp.gif

I love the GB i think they look crazy!!!! As far as the chaos..... amazing! Chaos are my favorite v's glad to see them back. Whats up with all the GB talk is there a new release date?

People hatin on the GB's just like they were hatin on the OC's and now desperate to find a pair. Didn't want the OC's and happy passing on them so someone who likes them has a chance. I don't get when someone posts "I don't understand how anyone could like that CW." Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. There are a lot of CW's I don't like because they ain't my style but they might be someone elses.

Glass blues look better in person IMO. They have metallic scales kinda like the black/reds.

Still prob pass on em unless I can get em on a niiice discount.

Well it looks like I got scammed for my OCs on ebay. Ordered from the dude last week and paid immediately. I have e-mailed the guy 6 times asking for tracking and he wont respond. Meanwhile I have lost out on other pairs I could have bought if I knew i wasnt getting these. Looks like I gotta file a claim, get my money back and order from someone else. What a pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom