OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've struck out on the LA's and 3ds but I'm glad i was able to get the Grinches. I haven't worn them to ball but VI's are probably the most comfortable shoe i've warn casually for quite some time.

Mikkol's pics of the China's are nice. Chinas are the only pair left of the colorways that we've seen that I want. I really hope I don't have to jump through hoops for these...

I guess we'll see in the next few weeks what type of release they are.

asg are growing on me more and more.. the whole all star pack is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by aNYth1ng

still very slow after the CNY holidays... 
ohwell.gif

a3725a2e24b991848d252a6f98672cef9118888.pjpg

Who remembers that one frijol kid posting these sayin he copped and sayin he'll be postin pics later.... Smh. Kids these day and their lies. Thanks aNYth1ng for the pics. Im liking the scales.
Calm down son, Dont get too greedy.... Patience is the key. Im still in Vaca whether you believe or not thats your problem
wink.gif

Unfortunately I dont carry my samples all im my back, Thanks to marquee They posted some good pics... 
pimp.gif

Wow.. I am all over these.. I don't care if these all GR or not, these are a must.. CHAOS > RICES imo. I think the Rices are a bit overhyped.

anyone hear of a Kobe Helicopter Edition? Got word on that shoe today from a Nike Employee but he coulndnt confirm anything??? anyone???

Originally Posted by yungone350

anyone hear of a Kobe Helicopter Edition? Got word on that shoe today from a Nike Employee but he coulndnt confirm anything??? anyone???

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Sounds interesting

Hopefully it's not another gimmick shoe with helicopter blades on it or something 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Sounds interesting

Hopefully it's not another gimmick shoe with helicopter blades on it or something 
laugh.gif
Helicopters are also known as the Glass Blues.

hmmm I didn't know that either. Well, still a definite pass on those.

Abstract have you gotten any VI's yet?

Marqueesole has the Glass Blue as "Helicopter".

Hope all the hate continues on the Chaos so i can get a pair without paying over 220 like the other VIs I have bought so far. This is getting to be an expensive shoe for me.

Originally Posted by abstractability

No idea... lolol... Regardless, that colorway is ugly. Probably the worse so far out of all the ZKVIs we've seen.
I think the worst is the Glass Blue cw, I still don't know what they were thinking with that one.

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

No idea... lolol... Regardless, that colorway is ugly. Probably the worse so far out of all the ZKVIs we've seen.
I think the worst is the Glass Blue cw, I still don't know what they were thinking with that one.
+1  Those things are hideous.

abstractability- Thanks I did not know that. is there a reason for the name?

bc kobe flies to staples from the OC (traffic is that bad) most of the time, i believe to practice as well.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

hmmm I didn't know that either. Well, still a definite pass on those.

Abstract have you gotten any VI's yet?

Yeah although I've taken it easy compared to last year when the ZKVs released.  I doubled up on the Del Sols and Grinches and have one pair of Concords.  Have an ID coming in and hoping to get 1x ASGs, 1x BHMs, and 2x Chinas....  Need to see more pics of the Chaos before I make my decision.

QFT they are one that there is no picture that could change my mind
sick.gif

X2 .... Glass blues are horrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom