OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice collection pic! Cant wait for UPS to drop off my 3Ds tomorrow and my O.C.s sometime within the next few days! Hope getting the ASGs tomorrow night isn't gonna be a problem...

Godamn... Sunsets are seriously dope. Nermindee and IsTaYsTuNiNyA.

I'm seriously considering 3 pairs now just b/c of that Nermindee pic haha.

Dope jersey and 3ds
pimp.gif
need that jersey

^^^those China's might the best of the VI that I've seen....if the tongue was grey as well, i'd probably cop, something about grey kicks
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Just got them in and 2 day early...yay upsJersey came yesterdayToo lazy to tagg pics but they are mines, not like they r great photos, id be surprised if I see them being used like nwt pics LOLI would have walked away ed, that ain't right. Actually u shld have been alright then look like u will hand him money and just not and walk away. Hell just tell him u only had the amt agreed upon.

Is this the swingman jersey? Looks like it but wanted to make sure. Hard to tell from the pic.

yea its a swingman i dont think they have the "24" HWC authentic out, at least not from what I could find when searching nba store. i think the M&N #8 authentic is available but i wanted the 24 since i have lots of 8 jerseys still.
I take that back, you can make a custom authentic HWC jersey on nbastore.com for $250 but only size 48 and up is available now.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Please.......

How the hell you gon have em before aNYh1ng/Marquee and TY...

I know what a liar smells like. Till you come back from Brasil/Brazil, I'm calling DuckTales/Ms. Cleo

U mad over pics? SMH. Cry me a river....
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I got more but I aint gonna try to make u Salty. I get samples here and there from the hearquarters.

I would have walked away ed, that ain't right. Actually u shld have been alright then look like u will hand him money and just not and walk away. Hell just tell him u only had the amt agreed upon.

I Honestly wanted em. It sucks tho. I Shouldve just grabbed his kicks and walked away. All he kept saying was, we can do a straight trade if you have a sz 8.5 or 9... Pissed me off. Do I f'n look like I wear that size!

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Originally Posted by thaolor

Y'all think the Chaos will be a GR?

I think it will be like a OC / 3D type release.

In the US these will be atleast sent to HoH and Niketowns like last years Dark Knights and Bruce Lees no way they will be like the first 3 All Star shoes...They did this b/c the game is there, which won't be the case for the rest of the Kobe releases.
wink.gif

The Chaos are sick!!! V>VI though. Finally copped a pair of Del Sols. Del Sols have moved to the 2 spot on my list, fighting hard for the 1 spot. I came close to buying the black/red pair. They really good in person, lovin the scales. I will post pics of my Kobe VI collectionso far once I get my 3Ds and OCs. Next up.........ASGs and BHM.......and then.........March 5
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Originally Posted by thaolor

Y'all think the Chaos will be a GR?

I think it will be like a OC / 3D type release.

Remember.... Europe can't move these like the U.S... They have stocks and stocks over there and online.I assume their pairs will be sent to us eventually.

yea its a swingman i dont think they have the "24" HWC authentic out, at least not from what I could find when searching nba store. i think the M&N #8 authentic is available but i wanted the 24 since i have lots of 8 jerseys still.
I take that back, you can make a custom authentic HWC jersey on nbastore.com for $250 but only size 48 and up is available now.

They had the authentics online but sold out. I was hoping to get a discount and went back to the site a week later and all gone. And btw the NBAstore in NYC closed down because their lease was up. They are supposed to open a new one soon. They put a big fat ugly addidas logo on the authentic one though. The swingman looks good anyway. Can't go wrong with either. Looks smooth! Nice pickup!

I could be mistaken, but I really do believe that if the 3D were a GR, that they could potentially get to outlets.  I am not so sure the same can be said of the OCs.  There is something kind of cool about seeing an orange kobe to me, but even the best pics of the 3D do not make me truly want them.  The only reason I would grab them would be to have them to trade down the line.  The East LAs are nice if you like blue, but I wish they had used colors in a few other spots.  Chaos are a very easy pass for me as are GBlues.  Rices are even growing thin on me.  If I could grab OCs and whatever Lakers Colorways come down the line I would be just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom