OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by swgdriven

@ShoeConnoisse: wow those look cool
smile.gif
  wtb more photos! sprayed on gray with blur of blue? ^^
pimp.gif

Yeah the full size pic is on that other site..

the chaos is descent...could have been more "chaotic" but I will probably copp later though...

but up next... Rice and Chinas... have this weird feeling that it will be extra nuts... online method will always be a pain in *** and
I can already see those empty chairs at 10 am at HOH beverly...

Those Chaos!!!! welcome back!

all i can say is, they are very on point! had looked at those in a cellphone pic like a month ago from a NTer here posted... they don't looked good to me
but after i saw those scales.... woohhooo smoking, very promising finish by Nike... they will be mine, but just hope they won't be limited release like the ASG pack...

NWT, nice pix on those OCs... your pix just made me want the OCs right now!!

Originally Posted by maronandlando

Originally Posted by ShoeConnoisseur09

I don't know what I'd do if the pair circled below releases.. Possible DK??

a9c166110e0f05f1141b8422a798409755a5f6c0_r.png
dukes?
Nah, those wouldn't be Dukes. Pics of the Dukes that have already been out show them having a one color upper, not the mix of blue/grey that those have. I'm hoping they drop though...

sneakernews did hint "A ‘Dark Knight’ colorway will presumably release to counter" the chaos...
fml if this turns out to be a sick colorway... I will be broke

Originally Posted by Nermindee

sneakernews did hint "A ‘Dark Knight’ colorway will presumably release to counter" the chaos...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the fade on the pics looks nice

if that darknight thing releases, which it will probably because kobe releases almost every color we see, it will definitely be the best colorway by far.

Originally Posted by never wear them

5450321962_5290e35b14_z.jpg
Sick pic NWT as usual, really makes we want to cop those breds!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and to save space and post, those OC pics are pretty damn sharp as well NWT
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 the scales came out mad crisp in that pic

Originally Posted by Nermindee

I remember reading here before that there's another black and blue colorway releasing the same month as the Dukes.
I hope it's that pair right there.
pimp.gif

I can understand the sentiments of some customers of kb24.com about the very slow processing and shipping of the ordered shoes, but that is also a good way of discouraging the resellers who are planning on flipping it right away.  By the time they receive the shoes, the hype has already died down a little bit.  I  myself had to wait and is waiting right now for my new order from them.

Hopefully, real consumers/users who are not planning on reselling and flipping right away will benefit from their snail-like shipping.

I don't mind waiting instead of paying upward of $250 for shoes that retailed for $130.

I think everyone was right when they said the All-Stars are releasing in larger numbers. The main reason I believe this is because there is a 12.5 listed as a size option on Eastbay. None of the previous regional shoes had this. Sz. 12.5 has been a GR option only.

I was on the fence about the OCs and as usual NWT pushed me over.... I'll now be on the hunt for OCs. Looks like I'm dropping $200 I didn't plan on.

Originally Posted by never wear them

keep the original laces ^ you cant make this shoe any better looking. my opinion tho.

5449704113_18d1525153_z.jpg

these are phenomenal... theyre just too much...
pimp.gif

even my girl wants em now. not happening.

even alex wants them now...
eek.gif
eek.gif

that pic made me like them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom