OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by tbrooks24

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by tbrooks24

cant decide.. either drop 220 on the OC'S or 130 for the asg. I still havent got my first pair of vi's yet
the asg look better in pics than they do in person...in my opinion.  i was unimpressed with the asg and those were the ones i thought i would buy. 

that sucks. i guess i gotta wait for NWT to get em and take some pics since his are most realistic lol.

that is a smart decision.  his pics capture the shoe.  side by side, i picked the OC's over the ASG's.  good luck!

Originally Posted by arisorous

hahahahhaha dried up toothpaste.

im just pickin up the ASGs cus of the box lol (seriously)... and prolly the only black/red cw. eventhough the GR blck/red is still pretty sexy.

The GRs are definitely "sexy". GR b/red > Red ASG.

sorry for the phone pic, but it was worth waiting 5hrs and missing class, the only 9.5 in that they had ... love em
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

but the ASG has the cool hologram...damn i sound like a 10 year old kid...
btw anyone else having trouble getting to deadstockshoes page?

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

sorry for the phone pic, but it was worth waiting 5hrs and missing class, the only 9.5 in that they had ... love em
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nice.........bed sheets.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I kept getting the "webpage forbidden" message when I tried to load up their page yesterday. I wonder what's up?

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nice.........bed sheets.
eek.gif

Thanks,they use to bed sheets. I found it at a thrift store for 60cents but it was torn sooo i decided to make em pillowcases
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
so two pillowcases out of a torn 60cent bed sheet is fine with me!!
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by arisorous

hahahahhaha dried up toothpaste.

im just pickin up the ASGs cus of the box lol (seriously)... and prolly the only black/red cw. eventhough the GR blck/red is still pretty sexy.

The GRs are definitely "sexy". GR b/red > Red ASG.
i dunno about the GR's though.. the silver towards the toe area bother me.. it seems off

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

I kept getting the "webpage forbidden" message when I tried to load up their page yesterday. I wonder what's up?

same here, i just bought a garfield x the hundreds tee last week to idk whats going on
ohwell.gif

The all-star shirt to match is nice, I don't like the all-star shoe for some reason.
Nice pics NWT as usual.

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Originally Posted by never wear them

All I know is that the B/reds are goin on my feet TONIGHT!!!

Are you goin to get the All Stars tomorrow bro? What kinda release you think its gonna be?

I have work tomorrow. Ima pay some dude 170 to help me out, he said he'll let me know today.
I like em, but won't hurt if I miss out.

Bet that Craigslist Los Angeles gets flooded with them tomorrow.

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Originally Posted by lakers911

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

yea its a swingman i dont think they have the "24" HWC authentic out, at least not from what I could find when searching nba store. i think the M&N #8 authentic is available but i wanted the 24 since i have lots of 8 jerseys still.
I take that back, you can make a custom authentic HWC jersey on nbastore.com for $250 but only size 48 and up is available noI saw that
I saw the authentic HWC jersey on nbastore.com too but the sizes are so damn big haha  Can't wait till they add some smaller sizes
They are all sold out on that site and there won't be a restock.

I have been trying to get the swingman jersey of the 24 but they are sold out of the small sizes everywhere, it's kind of odd. I have never seen so many xl and xxl jerseys in my life. I was able to cop the swingman 8 from the 90's though. But gotta try and find that jersey.

"The ASG pair will be limited so expect them to sell out in a matter of minutes. To increase your chances of getting your pair, call our customer service reps as well as through online. I will not be there when they are released so don't go on NT and !%%$$ to me that you weren't able to get a pair. That is the way it goes with these releases. I thought you knew that by now! Get your *** off the computer and head to the stores and get your pair!!!"

- EastBay wanna-be rep, Tony.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by hakbottom

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Originally Posted by lakers911

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

yea its a swingman i dont think they have the "24" HWC authentic out, at least not from what I could find when searching nba store. i think the M&N #8 authentic is available but i wanted the 24 since i have lots of 8 jerseys still.
I take that back, you can make a custom authentic HWC jersey on nbastore.com for $250 but only size 48 and up is available noI saw that
I saw the authentic HWC jersey on nbastore.com too but the sizes are so damn big haha  Can't wait till they add some smaller sizes
They are all sold out on that site and there won't be a restock.

I have been trying to get the swingman jersey of the 24 but they are sold out of the small sizes everywhere, it's kind of odd. I have never seen so many xl and xxl jerseys in my life. I was able to cop the swingman 8 from the 90's though. But gotta try and find that jersey.

<From what I was told, it was a limited run and once they sold out that was it.

"The ASG pair will be limited so expect them to sell out in a matter of minutes. To increase your chances of getting your pair, call our customer service reps as well as through online. I will not be there when they are released so don't go on NT and !%%$$ to me that you weren't able to get a pair. That is the way it goes with these releases. I thought you knew that by now! Get your *** off the computer and head to the stores and get your pair!!!"

- EastBay wanna-be rep, Tony.
wink.gif
thats exactly what im going to get probably lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom