OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by never wear them

keep the original laces ^ you cant make this shoe any better looking. my opinion tho.

5449704113_18d1525153_z.jpg

these are phenomenal... theyre just too much...
pimp.gif

even my girl wants em now. not happening.

even alex wants them now...
eek.gif
eek.gif

that pic made me like them.
NWT what kind of camera do you have vato? The pics of your kicks look smoking hott dude! ALL THE TIME

Man! That pic above is unreal. Thanks NWT for takig shots of the whole shoe too, everyone else is trying to do some creative cropping or something. I NEED THOSE!

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

yea its a swingman i dont think they have the "24" HWC authentic out, at least not from what I could find when searching nba store. i think the M&N #8 authentic is available but i wanted the 24 since i have lots of 8 jerseys still.
I take that back, you can make a custom authentic HWC jersey on nbastore.com for $250 but only size 48 and up is available noI saw that
I saw the authentic HWC jersey on nbastore.com too but the sizes are so damn big haha  Can't wait till they add some smaller sizes

Please please please let the ASG's be relatively easy to cop. Gonna try midnight online and HOH tomorrow morning. Hopefully getting in line 2 1/2 hours early will work for these tomorrow. Got a feeling the 5th releases may be my first all-nighter.

I must say that the kobe line is so creative with the different theme's and colorways. Right now I'd say the Del Sol is the best cw and the grinch is the best release so far. My top 5:

Del Sol
Grinch
3D
OC/Sunset
5a Bred
5b China

Chaos are coo but chaos 4>5>6

Originally Posted by lakers911

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

yea its a swingman i dont think they have the "24" HWC authentic out, at least not from what I could find when searching nba store. i think the M&N #8 authentic is available but i wanted the 24 since i have lots of 8 jerseys still.
I take that back, you can make a custom authentic HWC jersey on nbastore.com for $250 but only size 48 and up is available noI saw that
I saw the authentic HWC jersey on nbastore.com too but the sizes are so damn big haha  Can't wait till they add some smaller sizes
They are all sold out on that site and there won't be a restock.

laugh.gif
I hate this limited online stuff too. Hopefully they'll drop at NTs and/or HoHs

NWT takes the best pictures. he captured in pictures what the shoe actually looks like in person. that's why before, a lot didn't like the shoe because the other pictures taken of them didn't show the true sun at the toe and the fade into a sunset. the shoe is SIMPLY AMAZING in person. i personally think it is the best kobe 6. a totally unique shoe. now, if you don't like orange, i can see if you don't like them...but otherwise...this shoe is a CLASSIC.

Originally Posted by MONTEMEX3

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by never wear them

keep the original laces ^ you cant make this shoe any better looking. my opinion tho.

5449704113_18d1525153_z.jpg

these are phenomenal... theyre just too much...
pimp.gif

even my girl wants em now. not happening.

even alex wants them now...
eek.gif
eek.gif

that pic made me like them.
NWT what kind of camera do you have vato? The pics of your kicks look smoking hott dude! ALL THE TIME

Thanks fellas

my camera is a T2i. I'm using the standard kit lens.

even I make myself smile when I look at my pics
laugh.gif

Ed- bro... %@* man???!?! those pics make the shoe look amay-za-zing! almost...but still not sold though... them milky bluish color reminds me of fabric softener. glad u got urs though pimpin.

Thanks Aris.
laugh.gif
the color actually reminds me of me bein lazy and leavin toothpaste on the sink when it's all dried up

Out of the ASG pack... The breds are the ones that least appeal to me... I want them, just to complete the pack and the trend every year... But maybe it's cuz we haven't actually seen any real pics.

hahahahhaha dried up toothpaste.

im just pickin up the ASGs cus of the box lol (seriously)... and prolly the only black/red cw. eventhough the GR blck/red is still pretty sexy.

Originally Posted by tbrooks24

cant decide.. either drop 220 on the OC'S or 130 for the asg. I still havent got my first pair of vi's yet
the asg look better in pics than they do in person...in my opinion.  i was unimpressed with the asg and those were the ones i thought i would buy. 

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by tbrooks24

cant decide.. either drop 220 on the OC'S or 130 for the asg. I still havent got my first pair of vi's yet
the asg look better in pics than they do in person...in my opinion.  i was unimpressed with the asg and those were the ones i thought i would buy. 

that sucks. i guess i gotta wait for NWT to get em and take some pics since his are most realistic lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom