OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by tbrooks24

Originally Posted by thapointguy

"The ASG pair will be limited so expect them to sell out in a matter of minutes. To increase your chances of getting your pair, call our customer service reps as well as through online. I will not be there when they are released so don't go on NT and !%%$$ to me that you weren't able to get a pair. That is the way it goes with these releases. I thought you knew that by now! Get your *** off the computer and head to the stores and get your pair!!!"

- EastBay wanna-be rep, Tony.
wink.gif
thats exactly what im going to get probably lol

Eastbay Rep has already came in here before and said that these aren't as limited as the ELAs, OCs, or 3Ds, but they are still limited.

Just got my tracking number from the OC restock on NDC. Others who were so fortunate should check their accounts. After seeing NWT's pics, I'm glad I made the purchase. Also big thanks to Baby Jumpman for the update that late night
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by msw1233

"The ASG pair will be limited so expect them to sell out in a matter of minutes. To increase your chances of getting your pair, call our customer service reps as well as through online. I will not be there when they are released so don't go on NT and !%%$$ to me that you weren't able to get a pair. That is the way it goes with these releases. I thought you knew that by now! Get your *** off the computer and head to the stores and get your pair!!!"

wink.gif
thats exactly what im going to get probably lol

Eastbay Rep has already came in here before and said that these aren't as limited as the ELAs, OCs, or 3Ds, but they are still limited.

Hopefully i get lucky then.

wink.gif

The beginning sounds exactly like how he would say it!! The couple sentences after that is probably how he truly feels but is not allowed to say ha
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

All I know is that the B/reds are goin on my feet TONIGHT!!!

Are you goin to get the All Stars tomorrow bro? What kinda release you think its gonna be?

I have work tomorrow. Ima pay some dude 170 to help me out, he said he'll let me know today.
I like em, but won't hurt if I miss out.

Bet that Craigslist Los Angeles gets flooded with them tomorrow.
I hope socal gets flooded with the ASG's like Texas did last year. Resell shouldn't be no higher than $160 if that happens IMO.

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

All I know is that the B/reds are goin on my feet TONIGHT!!!

Are you goin to get the All Stars tomorrow bro? What kinda release you think its gonna be?

I have work tomorrow. Ima pay some dude 170 to help me out, he said he'll let me know today.
I like em, but won't hurt if I miss out.

Bet that Craigslist Los Angeles gets flooded with them tomorrow.
I hope socal gets flooded with the ASG's like Texas did last year. Resell shouldn't be no higher than $160 if that happens IMO.
exactly why im not to worried about tomorrow's release. got school in the morning, gonna stop by my HOH and see if the line isnt long..if not i cop if so i cop later lol

Hopefully ASGs will be an easy pick up tomorrow.

NTSF saying March 5: Duke, China, Glass Blues, and Rice

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Originally Posted by hakbottom

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Originally Posted by lakers911

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

yea its a swingman i dont think they have the "24" HWC authentic out, at least not from what I could find when searching nba store. i think the M&N #8 authentic is available but i wanted the 24 since i have lots of 8 jerseys still.
I take that back, you can make a custom authentic HWC jersey on nbastore.com for $250 but only size 48 and up is available noI saw that
I saw the authentic HWC jersey on nbastore.com too but the sizes are so damn big haha  Can't wait till they add some smaller sizes
They are all sold out on that site and there won't be a restock.

I have been trying to get the swingman jersey of the 24 but they are sold out of the small sizes everywhere, it's kind of odd. I have never seen so many xl and xxl jerseys in my life. I was able to cop the swingman 8 from the 90's though. But gotta try and find that jersey.

<From what I was told, it was a limited run and once they sold out that was it.

Are they trying to make jerseys like shoes with quickstrikes.

Originally Posted by Bruggs58

I think everyone was right when they said the All-Stars are releasing in larger numbers. The main reason I believe this is because there is a 12.5 listed as a size option on Eastbay. None of the previous regional shoes had this. Sz. 12.5 has been a GR option only.

eastbay rep are the asg gunna be just like the OC/3D release or  not as limited?

wink.gif
I am just going off what I can see in our system, so I am not sure how the rest of the country will be, but the ASG's will be limited with us.  They are not as limited as the OC's, 3D's or the East LA's, but with the high demand for them, that will not mater, as they will still go fast.  Due to all the other shoes releasing at the same time, both our website and the phones will be very busy.  We have received our shipment in for these, so there should be no back-orders for this shoe.

You can find them at the link below:

http://bit.ly/fkMv9b

Good luck on getting your pairs.

EastbayRep - Ray

I hope your weren't offended Ray, just trying to put some humor in here since these releases has frustrated some in here.
smile.gif

Will pass on ASG. I think the breds look better IMO. Just got shipping conformation from NDC on my OC's
smile.gif
. All I need now is BHM and Chinas and I should be done....for now.

Also does anyone know how limited the BHM's are going to be? I do not want to go through what I did for the Rice's again lol

I need to get the BHM VI online because with the BHM AJIII and Playoff XIII releasing the same day, I don't want to be at the stores fighting the crowd on a Saturday.

To those who have seen the 3D Kobe VI's WITH 3D GLASSES ON, how do they look?  So good that the shoes are worth the money?

Thanks Eastbay Ray!

Good Luck to those who want the All Stars! I hope everyone gets there pair and hopefully an easier cop than the last 2 releases!

I heard the scales just ^pOP out and the swoosh looks nice... Getting pair one of the 3Ds in the mail today!

Those black/red are dope.
ASG look better IMO.
If I'm unsuccessful with the ASG tonight.
Going to get the blk/red tomorrow

Originally Posted by JayJunkie

Just got my tracking number from the OC restock on NDC. Others who were so fortunate should check their accounts. After seeing NWT's pics, I'm glad I made the purchase. Also big thanks to Baby Jumpman for the update that late night
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Got my tracking as well 
pimp.gif

Picked up a couple pairs of ASG's for some friends since I get military %.. I can post more later, but these actually look really good in person!! still ASG V > ASG VI imo..

My bad for the indoor shots if they aren't that good.. my light indoor sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom