OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

My friend just text me and told me it looks like jose calderon might have the kobe vi's on against the lakers, can anyone confirm this?
Negative. He had these on...
w6xy6h.jpg
roll.gif

It's a no brainer that Kobe will be the first guy to debut his signuature shoe.  Guys like Shannon and Odom might wear them that same night but you won't see another team with it first.

I keep telling myself I want to limit myself to 2-3 pairs of VIs, but after thinking about it there will be too many must have colorways
30t6p3b.gif

Homes, Aways, Aces, ASGs, Finals, VI Rings, IDs, plus whatever gimmick colorways they bring out this year......damn

Haha I feel you....

And Final Homes and Aways... Looking at the upcoming Nike retro "roster" for the upcoming year... Doesn't look all that great. And some JB releases are a must.

But these 6s are gonna be a problem now, I have no self control... I still remember how they looked when Mugen was wearing em. A completely different feel from the ZK5s. I even tried them on
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by swingshot

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by theblotted

20101107204241_original.jpg

i said scales being a different colour than the base would be 
pimp.gif

but this is poorly executed 
sick.gif

Colorway needs work.

Nike: Take note.

Agreed. Think it has potential but not sold on this yet....then again, the only BRED CW from the Kobe line I own is the ZKI.

I don't like how the heel cup and midsole are the same color. The lines don't flow well.

Quick ps: 
bredvi.jpg

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I don't like how the heel cup and midsole are the same color. The lines don't flow well.

Quick ps: 
bredvi.jpg

Interesting but I dont think that is a possibility since the midsole is all one piece. Thats why its all red and it actually wraps all the way around as one single piece.

In this pic here, they simple painted the rear bottom of the midsole black. If you paint the middle then the color would wrap around to the medial side as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom