OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Nat Turner

If you don't care, why are you in here?   Doesn't it seem too contradicting?....

Anyway, the Black/Red colorway could of been color blocked a little better.  But we'll see once real pics surface.

Originally Posted by Lex Venture

I remember awhile ago like maybe 2-3 months ago, there was a list of vi colorways. It had like dark Knights, chaos, and many others. Has anyone know anything on that?

Just click on the Basketball spreadsheet......they are towards the end. 

http://niketalk.com/topic/247314

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It's like talking to a 5 year old.  That's the last thing I will say.  Don't want to keep feeding a troll.

Back to the topic....

Have we actually seen any pics of the internal zoom units?

Bottoms soles are almost identical too.

nike-zoom-kobe-iv-v-vi-comparison-04.jpg

I like this picture right here.  Classic colorway...

2qi78n8.jpg

I think or hoping to think Nike will chill out with some of the excessive colorways, and keep it simple with these.
laugh.gif

check your emails....eastbay looks like thye're having 20% off giftcards. Stock up now and get VIs for less than retail right off the bat.

I'd post the code, but Im not sure if its a general code or unique to each person?

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I think or hoping to think Nike will chill out with some of the excessive colorways, and keep it simple with these.
laugh.gif

yeah, that'll happen
laugh.gif

we thought the IVs had a lot of colorways, then came the Vs...............now the VIs
ohwell.gif

Im thinking of selling off some of my stocks so I can keep up
30t6p3b.gif

^^^ another hater....go back to the lebron thread to get your boots...and learn how to spell huarache....

back to the shoes...

I think the bottom looks slightly different....a little wider in the front....hopefully the traction is better than Tony described...

Originally Posted by s dubl

check your emails....eastbay looks like thye're having 20% off giftcards. Stock up now and get VIs for less than retail right off the bat.

I'd post the code, but Im not sure if its a general code or unique to each person?

shaun dont post unless you want to miss out on it because its a one time use code, so stock up with that one code.  it says its a one time use code. 

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

laugh.gif

I'm thinking they're going to go the other way, and turn out some really garish stuff.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by s dubl

shaun dont post unless you want to miss out on it because its a one time use code, so stock up with that one code.  it says its a one time use code. 
thats why I didnt post it...I didnt read the email completely, but when it said "look inside for your special code" I thought it wouldnt be a good idea.

lol...i mean post if you arent using it but yea i figured you were gonna jump in on it...i cant wait to get some VIs!!

Im def going to use it...prob only enough for one pair though. Not like last year...got enough for like 3 or 4 pairs of Vs haha.

Apparently you can buy two $500 gift cards using one giftcard 20% off code. I thought I failed when they called, but it was just to verify it was a legitimate purchase.

Originally Posted by Philosophre

Apparently you can buy two $500 gift cards using one giftcard 20% off code. I thought I failed when they called, but it was just to verify it was a legitimate purchase.
Good to know, was pissed to only be able to use it for one $500 giftcard.

Still contemplating some Ink Vs (and finding some DS Chaos V) and I am onto the VI...

I am seriously in love with VI and I haven't even held a pair yet.

from the looks of it, I wont own many VIs.......lets see what happens when I see em in person or some good pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom