OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
quick pic from the iphone last night

395193008.jpg

Here's a pix of the Heel cup, I was too lazy to put my other lense w/ better macro so I just shot it with a 50mm...I dunno if it'll be sharp enough to tell what the material looks like.

For some reason I thought the soles would be similar to my ID soles but I was wrong.  I guess wasn't paying attention to all the ASG pix being posted up.

for any heads in la still lookin for oc's footlockers finally got their shipments just picked up a 10 and 10.5 and they still had more sizes.

Originally Posted by xxXNoHyPeXxx

for any heads in la still lookin for oc's footlockers finally got their shipments just picked up a 10 and 10.5 and they still had more sizes.

LA WHERE?!
eek.gif

Originally Posted by xxXNoHyPeXxx

Are u sure? I just called. They said they only had a 7.5...

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

It's on eBay too... Lol
My cousins using my ebay account to sell his ASGs.. so I let him use my pix.  as far as craigs is concerned.. I didn't authorize that.  oh well.. no biggy.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by Notsotiny

saw rice kids wearing these the other day i wish they wouldve dropped

boys_girls_vs_rice_%28sny_invitational%29_boys_basketball_image.jpg
Perfect "You're gonna get raped" pic.
roll.gif
It's fitting because some are gonna get raped by reseller prices.
roll.gif
  and what does the away team jersey says? 
laugh.gif

the team they
pimp.gif
re  playing is BOYS n Girls high school from brooklyn. sponsored by under armour
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by waverder

It's on eBay too... Lol
My cousins using my ebay account to sell his ASGs.. so I let him use my pix.  as far as craigs is concerned.. I didn't authorize that.  oh well.. no biggy.
lol maybe it's you ? It's cool everyone is a reseller nowadays

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Originally Posted by waverder

It's on eBay too... Lol
lol maybe it's you ? It's cool everyone is a reseller nowadays
haha.. I picked up others as an early gift for my groomsmen..

Yea I'm sure I got a 10 and 10.5 don't listen to what they say on the phone, I'm going back to pick up more pairs for some nters, the power went out in the store so I have to wait a hour to get back in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom