OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
U said foot locker in Baldwin hills right? If it's a different store lmk, I live like 10-15 minutes from there...

^^^^^^
Yes baldwin hills, I work at that mall its the foot locker upstairs next to walmart, if your looking for 10 or 10.5 they are gone but they had other sizes, the power went out they will reopen in a hour a worker took down my number and is going to call me when they reopenj.

Originally Posted by xxXNoHyPeXxx

^^^^^^
Yes baldwin hills, I work at that mall its the foot locker upstairs next to walmart, if your looking for 10 or 10.5 they are gone but they had other sizes, the power went out they will reopen in a hour a worker took down my number and is going to call me when they reopenj.

Good looking! I talked to a dude and not a girl this time, they have my size! I'm on my way right now to get them...

Just opened the Box an hour ago after work.. Hope y'all ain't tired of pictures of the 3Ds.. I ain't NWT or WaveRder, but I tried, haha.. Enjoy..

do the 3D's actually have scales on them? or is it just a smooth upper, and with the glasses it makes the scales pop out?

Originally Posted by Sneaky

I know Mall of America had OCs left for anyone on that area.
Sneaky- I just called both ftl at mall of america and they said they never got em in. U sure theyare the OC's? 

So is it safe to say OCs dropped in similar #s as the ELAs, just shipment delays made em seem more limited?

I really think I'm going to regret passing on em
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by gRiVs21

Sneaky- I just called both ftl at mall of america and they said they never got em in. U sure theyare the OC's? 

Check footaction and champs, my brother was up there last weekend. He gave me updates.

Originally Posted by gRiVs21

Check footaction and champs, my brother was up there last weekend. He gave me updates.
He was wrong from what I heard...maybe we are just all misinformed.

Nobody get them at MOA.. Just called all my connects to make sure I didn't sleep.  Thats Nike, Both FTLs, Champs which doesn't carry kobes at MOA I was just told, and footaction which thought I was talking about the comet red Vs.  Sneaky dam near had me out the door headed to the mall..lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom