OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
mannn.. administrators finally approved my account. so this is my first post. But I've been on this website reading since early January. PM'in people about release date and all that, thanks to those who helped me out.

HOPEFULLY tonight is the night I buy my first Kobe Sneakers.

I've been wanting these ASG since I layed my eyes on them in early January.

Originally Posted by mambaa

mannn.. administrators finally approved my account. so this is my first post. But I've been on this website reading since early January. PM'in people about release date and all that, thanks to those who helped me out.

HOPEFULLY tonight is the night I buy my first Kobe Sneakers.

I've been wanting these ASG since I layed my eyes on them in early January.
Welcome mambaa! Man I remember my first post back in October 2000! I was a nervous and yet excited 17yr old posting something in a forum w/ people that shared the same interest as me. "shoes". 

sup guise...
FV7Kg.jpg

qhvCO.jpg

Originally Posted by Earl the Pearl

Nobody get them at MOA.. Just called all my connects to make sure I didn't sleep.  Thats Nike, Both FTLs, Champs which doesn't carry kobes at MOA I was just told, and footaction which thought I was talking about the comet red Vs.  Sneaky dam near had me out the door headed to the mall..lol...

Oh, my brother really doesnt keep up with Kobes so maybe he thought something different. Sorry for confusion.

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Originally Posted by Earl the Pearl

Nobody get them at MOA.. Just called all my connects to make sure I didn't sleep.  Thats Nike, Both FTLs, Champs which doesn't carry kobes at MOA I was just told, and footaction which thought I was talking about the comet red Vs.  Sneaky dam near had me out the door headed to the mall..lol...

Oh, my brother really doesnt keep up with Kobes so maybe he thought something different. Sorry for confusion.
No worries.. Hope all is good down in IA. 

got my 12, thanks to the dude with the heads up. Good Looking!!! Somebody PM'd me while i was there, but for some reason it wouldnt let me reply... Only thing they had left was a 8 and a 8.5

OMG I thought I should just say this.......

LAKERS ARE ABOUT TO LOSE TO THE CAVALIERS.. @#$@%&*@$!!!!!!!!!!

my oh my.... saw the Glass blues in person yesterday at the employee store in beaverton...
and they definitely broke my neck, as shaun said they look a lot better in person....
i could still wait for sale prices though

Originally Posted by mambaa

OMG I thought I should just say this.......

LAKERS ARE ABOUT TO LOSE TO THE CAVALIERS.. @#$@%&*@$!!!!!!!!!!

WOW! Just, WOW! Can't believe my eyes on that score.

Originally Posted by DNeou20

my oh my.... saw the Glass blues in person yesterday at the employee store in beaverton...
and they definitely broke my neck, as shaun said they look a lot better in person....

sale price not happening, these limited color kobes are flying...

SHHHH!!  Dont try to turn anyone
happy.gif
.  Id rather everyone keep calling them the ugliest ones and not buy so i can scoop for cheap quicker.

gzagenius- they're supposed to be GR is what i've been told when i was talking to dudes at the store yesterday
urnotlike- haha my bad bruh, i'm still tempted to get them, i'm bout to finish my collection with del sols then we'll see

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

SHHHH!!  Dont try to turn anyone
happy.gif
.  Id rather everyone keep calling them the ugliest ones and not buy so i can scoop for cheap quicker.

pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom