OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think i might head out tomorrow to cop some ocs, if i fail ill go for the 3d's (Most horrible and hyped colorway) to make up for gas lol

The more I see the 3ds the more they look good. But I'm ok with not having them unless I was able to get for retail or close too. Not into paying resell prices unless I have to have them.

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

It's almost that time again....not just another release but lurking time! Get ready for the "easy cop" comments and "got my pair!"

Yes Sir! All the "randoms"... 

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

It's almost that time again....not just another release but lurking time! Get ready for the "easy cop" comments and "got my pair!"
QFT

Hoping I'll finally 'win' on Eastbay or NDC. Either way, heading out to HOH tomorrow.  Been waiting on the ASG's since first pic. It's gonna happen, I can feel it in my bones!

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

30 min left guys get ready

indifferent.gif

Its 30, not 3.

this is so weird for me, not wanting a pair of anything tonight. this asg pair does nothing at all for me. im just excited to read this thread and see it jump 20 pages

If y'all folks don't mind, will you please PM me the champs SKU number or phone number that could possibly have the OCs?? Any help is appreciated!

Found 3D's for $215 shipped on Ebay so I pulled the trigger...luckily I found it 10 mins after he posted n copped, he listed mad sizes tonight and sold 4 already in the last hour.

I plan on going to NT tomorrow for these. If they sell out quick on NDC, I'll be there early before class. If not, I'll wait til later in the day lol.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Found 3D's for $215 shipped on Ebay so I pulled the trigger...luckily I found it 10 mins after he posted n copped, he listed mad sizes tonight and sold 4 already in the last hour.
They definitely didn't post any size 12's. 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Good stuff man! Sound like a decent reseller; not like the one's that have 300-350 BIN....
LOL @ that Avy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom