OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow this site got slow from the lurkers and eastbay's time goes from 10 seconds left to 2 minutes. I cant stand them. Ndc always changes the location of new products.

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Thanks Nike! Got my pair! I guess I'm skipping on the BHM as I just copped the Kobe AF1 Low as well!

Same here. Eastbay I got through the checkout queue but then it said I couldn't place the order online b/c of inventory...SMH

damn missed ndc...eastbay timer was at 9 minuites now jumped up to 14 minutes.. what the FUC k EASTBAY REP DO SOMETHING

I liked the ASG's at first glimpse when the first pics surfaced, but the back and white bottom part killed them for me. Good luck to everyone who wants them.

Wifey said she copped for me.....looks like I gotta eat da @#$$! tonight lol.....

Originally Posted by s dubl

Wifey said she copped for me.....looks like I gotta eat da @#$$! tonight lol.....

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I still have no idea how anyone cops off of eastbay. Obviously someone is but it sure ain't me. I can''t click the add to cart any faster each release. All I see is that stupid counter tell me 1 minute left only to see it go to 4 minutes. Whatta joke!

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

laugh.gif
 when did Eastbay have a countdown clock?  I havn't bought kicks in a minute and I am 
roll.gif
my %%$ of.  OH well... I will just get IDs. Easier than jumping around hoops just for a Kobe shoe. 
Why not get them off NDC?  It's easier, these won't sell out
I am too slow and missed out at NDC.  Like I said oh well. I still am going to get a pair to ball in just not all these special limited ones.  All good... 

GI-GGA-DIIIIII

lol.

I guess that makes two of us, cause mine is paying for my pair tomorrow. lol.

copped on Eastbay. good thing too because I took time off work for the last 3 releases. Sup S DUBL i see u got urs, kool deal!

LMAO! hahaha... good stuff shaun! 
Nike Tweeter was late again this time.... I was refreshing on the New Releases & "All-Star" and was getting none... until I searched for "Zoom Kobe" then it popped out... Checked out like 30 seconds after... then NDC tweeted like a minute after...

Congrats to those that got their pairs!

I'm officially 2/4 on these VI's....

sold out of sz 10 on eastbay. oh well, more money for me
that timer is very annoying, especially when the amount of wait time changes

Originally Posted by msw1233

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

I don't think there will be a restock on 3D or OC. Nike said these were more limited than the East LA and there wouldn't be any restocks at all. There were also way less released in stores
NikeVault's twitter says that they will have the 3D's on the 17th.
Is there a link to the nikevault?

I checked it out three times and it gave me the confirmation number of the LBJ ASG's that I just checked out... then on the fourth time it gave me the "no items in cart"... ?

I know no items in cart means sold out... but why the confirmation number of the order I JUST placed...?
30t6p3b.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom